Silly question

Barb

A DIS Original!
How do I go about booking a room at one of the on-site hotels? Is there a direct web site for booking rooms for DLP? This is all so new to me. Thank you.

The official website has an online booking system, but it seems very limited in terms of what you can book through it. Alternatives you might want to try would be a good travel agent or Walt Disney World's CRO (I've heard that some people based in the US have been able to book via CRO/been transferred to Paris CRO from WDW CRO). As a last resort (if you excuse the pun) you could call Paris direct on 0033 1 6030 6053. This number will get you to an English-speaking operator.

Regards

Rob

Barb, just noticed you are a DVC member. You can use DVC points for booking rooms at DLP, although I'm not sure how you go about doing this as I'm not in the DVC.

Regards

Rob

Thanks, I've now got a post on the DVC board asking about using points. I'll see what they suggest.

You could also try the UK DVC board. I think a few UK DISers have used DVC points to stay at DLP.

Regards

Rob

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter