• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Silver Plan Value???????

CAMUT

Earning My Ears
My Disney vacation includes the Silver Plan. I used this the last 2 yrs and was thoroughly pleased . I noticed some info saying you get appetizer, entree and dessert. Previously we also had a choice of soup or salad. Has this course been eliminated this yr or did I misunderstand. SOme restaurants with 2 wishes do not cover the 2 wish price with the courses they offer. Has anyone use Silver plan recently and how was it used? I am trying to chose my PS .

We to have always used the Silver Plan and this year are taking the Platinum Plan and checking my literature on the package from the planners it does not include the salad or soup choice as previous. It list appetitizer. 1 entree 1 desert and 1 soda, juice milk or coffee or tea. So it looks like they have decreased the amount of food that is included.

Yeah, they have changed it. This is what you get now:

-an appetizer or soup or salad
-entree
-non-alcoholic drink
-dessert

We used the plan in August 2002 and we aye at Yachtsman's Steakhouse which is a 2 wish restaurant. I think we managed to eat enough to cover the two wishes :) You have to remember that tax and tip is included and to factor that in when determining the value of a wish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter