Simple, and possibly silly, question

DisneyGuy758

Let's go Murphys!
We have a split stay coming up in early October. I have the first five days at AKL, and the last two at SSR. I've been looking to possibly change the last tow days to somewhere else, but in the last week or so, I have been getting the "there's a problem" page once I put in my dates and hit search. I'm very new to all things DVC, so I was wondering if there was a cut off date as to when you can book as you get closer to your check in date. We're around 55 days out at this point.

No, you should never have an issue searching. I would try clearing cookies, logging out, new browser, or incognito window.

Does this happen when you try to modify the two days or are you searching from scratch? You should be able to search without the error unless the system is down. If you are getting it all the time, as mentioned, try clearing out and logging in after that! Good luck!

No, you should never have an issue searching. I would try clearing cookies, logging out, new browser, or incognito window.

I have tried all of that. No avail.

Does this happen when you try to modify the two days or are you searching from scratch? You should be able to search without the error unless the system is down. If you are getting it all the time, as mentioned, try clearing out and logging in after that! Good luck!

It happens when I'm searching from scratch. Should I try to modify those two days instead?

Also, this is what I've been getting for the last couple of weeks.

uW7nDZe.jpg

You should maybe try website support:

(407) 939-4357
0800 16 90 749 (UK)
1800 812 677 (IE)

Sounds like you need to call MS and ask for website support.

Well, I think I figured it out. My annual Dues were overdue. Haha. My father is the main name on the contract, so all of the mail goes to his house, and he just over looked it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!