simple escapes same as connections????

jazyjewel

<font color=6699FF>"Wishing" my way to Florida & m
Hi, I just found a website giving me a $25 kmart gift card if I sign up for simple escapes, but can you get the meal vouchers from simple escapes also? Are they exactly the same as the connections ones? I was going to sign up for connections, but hey, I could use that gift card!!! lol. Thanks!!
Julie

can you post the website you're referring to - I was thinking of getting some meal vouchers for our Feb trip (and the $25 gift card wouldn't hurt either!).

Thanks

Hi! The addy is https://www.membershipme.com/giftca...0000SOLO&refid=-t_422V183032538998F77712C8_t- that should take you right to the offer. I don't know if you have to stay a member or not to get the gift card, it said details are in the package you will get in the mail, but it's worth a shot. And when I tried to exit out of the page, it popped up another screen that gave me 2 $25 gift cards to entice me to sign up. BTW, when are you going? I am going on Feb 26, and I can't wait!!! I just came back from WDW on Dec 29, but am anctious to get back!!!
Julie

They're hardly free - the yearly membership is $139.95 - Connections was $79.95. :eek:

I know, but I plan on cancelling before the 30 days is up :D
Julie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter