• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SIMS question

Mish19

<font color=magenta>Dared to light another candle!
I just got SIMS Superstar and before I install it I have a question.
Usually I just put in the expansion packs without finding this out first but since I like Unleashed alot I decided to finally find the answer out. Once I download Superstar will I still have the opportunity to play with the Unleashed aspects (ie, sending my dog/cat to a dog/cat show?)

I was wondering how good the new Sims add on was going to be and also if it would be appropriate for an 11 year old. The previews looked somewhat suggestive.

The answer is you need to install unleashed before you install superstar in order for your unleashed features to be in the game.

Its on page 5 of the install guide.

I have vacation installed with superstar and my sims are still able to go on vacation.

To answer your question stormi65, I do not think this is appropriate for a 11 year old. There are some really adult situations the Sims can get into.

Thank you for that answer. I suspected as much.

How is Superstar? I plan on getting it. I've been playing around with the new RCT2 expansion pack.

You're still able to access all of your expansion pack extras whenever you install a new one as long as you still have them all installed. You'll have to let us know how the new one is...it looked pretty cool.

Ok, it's all installed and there are some awesome new items to buy. Gotta love the cheat codes!! LOL< I have one grotesquely rich SIM couple and one hard working SIM couple. I haven't done any career decisions but I did buy a virtual skydiving machine.
Now if I could just pull myself away from the DIS I am going to set up my SIM acting career.

From that is sounds like Superstar is quite fun.

My boys are after that as soon as it hit our shores. We will then have, Deluxe, Vacation, Unleeashed & Superstar.

It is addictive tho & very much a challenge;)

We love it!:D

Oh boy, it's out! I'll have to go get it tomorrow. Michelle, is your kitty a Tonkinese? Looks a little like my boy. Diana

Hi,
My cat is a Ragdoll and she's just the sweetest thing! :)

Not a Tonk, then! My kitty is a ball of love but he's got the devil in him. Diana

Skydiving?

Hmmmm.....Sim Dan's next adventure!

I've got 2 male ragdolls, Meeko ( seal bi-color) and Nanook Wish Upon A star (blue lynx bi-color). They are the sweetest kitties.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter