Sinbad

nutshell

Oh, Disney!
Anyone else think this is the most underrated ride in all of Disney? I absolutely love it!

I enjoy it. Although, on my most recent visit, the inside of the ride was oddly superheated so it was way too warm.

I do wish they would release an English version of Compass of My Heart. To my vague understanding, the song was written in English and then translated into Japanese.

I'm not sure... I've always heard how great it is and we loved it too! Is it under rated...? Or just unknown? :)

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

Just found this book on eBay. Has anyone read it? Is it similar to the ride?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    83.4 KB · Views: 9

I enjoy it. Although, on my most recent visit, the inside of the ride was oddly superheated so it was way too warm.

I do wish they would release an English version of Compass of My Heart. To my vague understanding, the song was written in English and then translated into Japanese.
Google Alan Menken and Compass of My Heart and you can find a video of him performing it at an event in English.

Sinbad is a wonderful dark ride, even better than Peter Pan because it's longer/ more extensive. Slow rides aimed at young kids get overlooked.

I absolutely ADORE the ride. The song is great: catchy, but in a good way (It's A Small World, I'm looking at YOU!) and the storyline and animatronics are delightful. It was one of our favorites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts