jump.gif
. This is Alan:
coffee.gif
. Wouldn't you like to be on the roap trip with us? :rolleyes:

Of course, about 7 o'clock tonight I will be:
coffee.gif
. Alan will be:
jump.gif

I have a book, some magazines, and some tunes.
rock_band.gif
. I'm all prepared. :D

He's in here figuring out how to take home all the stuff I bought. My personal physician, Dr. Frank Lowellsdad recommended that I buy more things when I was sick. He's a very good doctor. The therapy worked. I'm feeling much better. ;)

I may or may not check in tonight. Don't worry aobut me if I don't. I have Alan with me. Well, I have him with me now. ;) He might run away before the day is through.

Bye, y'all. :wave:

Dayna That post is so cute...how long did it take you to compose it ?

Here is some pixie dust for your trip home.

Hugs to Dayna and safe trip home.. get some rest and return here with your enthusiam that we all love.. Hugs and pixie dust.

Dayna have a safe trip home. Talk to you later, tonight, tomorrow whenever.:D

Hope you're having a good trip home, honey! I agree with Dr. Frank. Shopping therapy is good for what ails ya! :D

Have a great trip home. Try to go easy on poor Alan until he has had at least a couple of hours to wake up :D

:wave: :wave: :wave:
Take the "car-time" home to start planning your next WDW trip!!!!!
(planning my next trip there is one of the ways I "banish the blues" when I have to leave that
wonderful place)

Hope to hear from you soon!
Corinne

Originally posted by Patinmn
Dayna That post is so cute...how long did it take you to compose it ?

Here is some pixie dust for your trip home.

<font face="comic sans ms"> Patrick, thanks. It didn't take me too long to compose it, but my brain works better in the morning. I love composing funny/weird/interesting posts with smilies, and I'm glad that y'all notice. Thanks for the PD, also.

Marsha, thanks for the hugs and pixie dust. Hopefully, I will be back on the boards for my "full-time sitting around on my heinie" job on Tuesday. :D

Dave, I should be back in full swing by Tuesday. I will start the list we talked about. :wave:

Steve, somehow I knew that you would think Dr. Frank's therapy would be a good plan. :D

Shannon, I was very nice to Alan because I am a very loving wife. Of course, the fact that I want him to not bug me and let me go to bed at 9 o'clock has nothing to do with it. :rolleyes: :p :)

Corinne, It's funny that you should mention planning another trip. Lisa (my sister) called me today and casually asked me, "How long is the drive from here to WDW?" She finishes her student teaching on May 10th, and she is thinking about driving down for a couple of days. It's a 22 hour trip there and back. It would be rough, but they're young and in shape. :D
</font>

Dayna, your posts are always so cute and funny. I should be so clever! Have a wonderful, safe and fun trip home!! :D
I agree, there's nothing better than shopping to cure what ails ya'! I can't wait to shop in DL!! I have lots of missed time to make up for! :p :p
Hey, If you're thinking of another trip, wait until June when I'm back in WDW with the family! Wouldn't that be fun?!?!?;) :D :D :D
And, be nice to that hubby of yours, he's a keeper, for sure!! Does he have brother or a clone?!?!?!?:p :D :D :p :p

Barb,
I just emailed Dayna and told her that you and your family and I and my family were going down in June!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
We can both "work on her"!!!!!
Corinne
P.S. I'm sorry that the Steelers lost:(

~*~pixie dust~*~ for safe travels Dayna. :) And your posts are DEFINITELY enjoyable! :)

Another little tip: McDonald's french fries tend to heal depression. :D ;) :D ;)

Have a wonderful and safe trip, Daytime Dayna. :D

Hey Tia, my anti-depression recipe is a double chocolate milkshake. Hmmmm....... I think I am getting kinda depressed. ;)

LOL Corinne! That would be too funny!! :)
Now to heal my depression-Death by Chocolate ice cream or pizza........hey, maybe both!!!!!!:D ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter