Single, almost 40 here...tired of being alone

I am a nice midwest guy, originally from Ohio...now live in SW Florida...am going to be turning 40 soon.

I love to travel, I go to Disney often, love the cruise lines, would like to meet a nice guy

Be thankful you now live in SW Florida! It's like 18 degrees today in Ohio! :rotfl2:
Can't wait for my upcoming trip to get outta this frigid air... brrrrr.

Oh, and happy early birthday! :cake:

Be thankful that you guys live in the US, only thing worse then being in a cold climate is being in a cold climate and 9 hours from Disney :') Grass is always greener!

Be thankful that you guys live in the US, only thing worse then being in a cold climate is being in a cold climate and 9 hours from Disney :') Grass is always greener!

LOL, you mean 9 hours by air!
Just because I am in the US, doesn't mean Disney is in my backyard. I'm still a 14/15 hour drive... :car:

Speak for yourself, 17 hours flying to DL and 22 hours to WDW for me haha :P

There's a new Disney fan dating site called MouseMingle. I took a look at it but it seems to not have been as popular. Hopefully it will gain popularity eventually :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter