Single Digit Dance!!!!!!!

2morrow

Mouseketeer
:dancer: It's offical we finally made it to the single digits! 9 MORE DAYS, This board has been wonderful, all the questions I have ever asked on here have always been answered- Thanks to all of you! If anyone out there needs me to check something out for you or have any questions about GKTW or WDW or SW or any of the others parks please don't hesitate to ask me, now it is my turn to answer the questions :banana:

9 MORE DAYS....9 MORE DAYS....9 MORE DAYS.

CAN YOU TELL I'M EXCITED !!!!!!

Let us know what a good time you had when you get back!
:flower: :sunny: :flower:

:cool1: Down to 7 more days, and today is ds(wish child) 10th birthday! We recieved our plane tickets and the money and all the info yesterday, ds and dd got gifts also, now it is just more waiting!!
Can't wait to experience the magic!!! :wizard:

7 MORE DAYS!!!!!

Well, we will be on our way in 9 days!!!! :bounce: :bounce: Can't wait to meet you there.
Happy Birthday to you wish child...
Our wish child turns 10 in Nov. So we have kids the same age.

We haven't gotten our package yet. I hope today or tomorrow. I can't wait!
Did they send bags tags? Only because I was going to make mine today.

See you there!! :wave2:
Jamie

::MickeyMo Jamie we didn't get any bag tags, they never mentioned anything like that before. DS did get a backpack full and I mean full of goodies when they came over to give us the plane tickets, DD got a gift also.
There is one thing I'm concerned about: We leave from Indy to Atlanta and we only have a 1/2 hour lay over in Atlanta before our connecting flight, I have flown many times and I know what happens when your first flight takes off late the connecting flight does not wait for you ( this airline states that if you are not there 10 min. before departure then they assume you won't be coming and give your seats away) MAW did give us instructions in case you miss a flight and such, but I don't want to have to go thru all of that! I just want to get there. I'm trying not to think about it, we will get there one way or another! :rolleyes: I'm looking forward to meeting you and your family, I'll be looking for you about everyday!
See you soon

6MORE DAYS!!! :Pinkbounc

Speak to the attendents and the pilot can call ahead and make sure the
plane is there and they will help you get to where you need to go..
It will all work out:)

They brought you the tickets? I was assuming they would come via UPS.
I have been waiting for the UPS man to come every day...
Are you converting your $$ into Travelers Checks? We will for some...

How old is your daughter? Mine is 12. My parents are coming down on the 7th and my sister (the kids closest dearest Aunt) on the 9th. So we are just as excited to have the most wonderful people there with us for the memories. We are going to Sea World for Mother's Day and having dinner with Shamu that night. We are not going to Disney until Monday. I want to have my sister and parents there to see the castle in my kids eyes for the first time with us.

Can't wait to meet you
jamie

JAMIE- yes our ds wish cordinators brought the plane tickets( a piece of paper with the flight schedule and confirmation # on it, most are electronic tickets these days) along with other info that we will need, to our house. They told me that it comes to them via UPS. When they bring everything to you, you have to sign a paper saying that you have recieved the check and all. I have heard other families on this board say that they recieved a welcome package from Mayor Clayton Rabbit (GKTW), so that is what I'm waiting for now, at least I hope we get this.

I just ran into our Wish Volunteer...it just happens that she lives a block from our house :rotfl: I asked her when we would be getting the tickets and stuff and she said that the other guy that she works with has them. She was going to call him and ask him to call us. I thought they would have already done that. We leave a week from tomorrow...
We are excited. Our son has been sick this past week with pnuemonia ...for the 5th time..We are just praying he stays healthy for the trip.

I just made some cute bag tags ...black with small mickey heads all over them in bright colors...really cute. Plus we tied our bags with Lime green and purple curling ribbon to see them easily when they come through baggage.

Can you stand it....we are almost there!!

Jamie

2morrow and j-me,
Have a great trip! Say hi to Mickey and Minnie for me!
Tell us how your trips went when you get back.
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
:cheer2:

Rosemarie

I plan on posting everyday until we leave, Roseprincess I can't wait to say Hi to MIckey and Minnie!! J-me This wait is driving me crazy and what is funny is that my kids have hardly said anything about going - No, "When are we leaving?" or "Is it time to go yet?" - I'm the only one who can't wait to go to bed everynight so that the next day will come, b/c then it will be one more day closer LOL !! Am I crazy or what?! :rotfl: I also can't wait to get away from this cold weather :goodvibes
J-me I hope your son gets better real soon, mine has had a cough and cold for a week now, just trying to self medicate at home to get thim better.
5 MORE DAYS

Well we got our welcome package from GKTW, and it was info that we have already recieved :p I guess I was expecting some brouchers for the parks, no big deal!I guess we are all set and just need to pack now.
J-me have you recieved anything yet?

::MickeyMo Just passing time until we go! :wizard:

Congratulations on your upcoming trip - you're going to have so much fun!

My mom and dad volunteer at GKTW on Tuesday afternoons in the ice cream parlor. Their names are Gary and Julie - say hi and let them know you're from the Dis Boards. They'd love to meet you and hook you up with piles of ice cream! ;)

Just got both the GKTW package...and Make A Wish..
I am getting more excited now. Alex loved seeing the shirts.. It seems more real now..
Now our Wish granters will be over before we go to bring some goodies.
The shirts run bigger then I thought. We are going to wear them on the plane? Are you?
This is getting more fun as the days get closer...
jamie

2morrow said:
There is one thing I'm concerned about: We leave from Indy to Atlanta and we only have a 1/2 hour lay over in Atlanta before our connecting flight, I have flown many times and I know what happens when your first flight takes off late the connecting flight does not wait for you ( this airline states that if you are not there 10 min. before departure then they assume you won't be coming and give your seats away) MAW did give us instructions in case you miss a flight and such, but I don't want to have to go thru all of that! I just want to get there. I'm trying not to think about it, we will get there one way or another! :rolleyes: I'm looking forward to meeting you and your family, I'll be looking for you about everyday!
See you soon

6MORE DAYS!!! :Pinkbounc
Are both your flights on the same airline?
Usually the computer won't let you make a reservation for a connecting flight that is too close to connect. So, even though it is close, you should make it.
If they are on the same airline, the gate agents on your connecting flight usually know who is coming from other flights. So, they should be expecting you and not give your seats away if your first flight is late.

Goofyprincess: We will be sure to say Hi to your folks! I have that wrote done in my 'lil notebook under "things not to miss!" I want to write down everynight in my 'lil notebook, all the things we do each day so that we won't ever forget anything. I usually do this on any big vacation we take, b/c usually by the time we would get home we couldn't remember what we did on what days!

J-me, I'm jealous only our ds got a t-shirt!! I thought we would all get one too, when they asked us for our sizes- but that's o.k. he is the wish child after all! I can't beleive it is down to 4 days now!! I'm not planning on packing until Tuesday day (they pick us up tuesday early evening) but I do have all the luggage spread out and everything that is going with us in a pile. I have been working on my check list more than anything right now, I don't want to forget anything like we did on our spring break vacation!! We drove down to Tenn. and forgot one of Logan's(ds) medicines!!! So we cut our vacation short! I know we could take his perscriptions with us in case that happens but I just want to make sure we have all of his medical things with us, that way we don't have to worry about where to go to get things. (does that make sense)
4 More Days !!!!

SueM in MN said:
Are both your flights on the same airline?
Usually the computer won't let you make a reservation for a connecting flight that is too close to connect. So, even though it is close, you should make it.
If they are on the same airline, the gate agents on your connecting flight usually know who is coming from other flights. So, they should be expecting you and not give your seats away if your first flight is late.

SueMinMN: thank you,thank you, thank you, for that litlle bit of info, the connecting flights are with the same airline. When MAW made the reservations the connecting flight was originally a 1 hour layover but have sensed changed to 1/2 hour layover! I had planned on asking about this at the gate before we departed because I REALLY don't want to miss a flight. So thanks for easing my mind!
4 more days

Just wanted to stop by and wish everyone a wonderful trip. Please post a trip report when you return and let us know how it was. Have a great time! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter