Single Digit Dance!!!!

We are arriving November 4. This is our first trip home. We are only staying four days. Our goal is to enjoy the trip and get the lay of the land for our longer trip in June to celebrate DD graduation from High School.

This feels like a Fred Astaire moment...

I'm dancing with you -- just 2 days left till we pack up and head down to do the Sip&Stroll at the Food & Wine Festival.

Let Boogie!!!!!

:dancer: :rockband:

:disrocks:

Hi,

I just returned from the Food and Wine Festival a few weeks ago and it is AWESOME! Definitely go to the Party of the Senses if you have the time. Its one of the best things I have ever been too. Disney goes all out for it. We did Sweet Sundays as well and that was great too! Also, try the Banfri Rosa Sparkling Wine in Italy (in a little booth) Its out of this world! I hope you lave a blast!

Heather

Woo - Hoo, enjoy! We're right behind you (sorta). My congo line of happy nanners is always ready to dance :banana: :banana: :banana:

SoThisIsLove said:
Hi,

I just returned from the Food and Wine Festival a few weeks ago and it is AWESOME! Definitely go to the Party of the Senses if you have the time. Its one of the best things I have ever been too. Disney goes all out for it. We did Sweet Sundays as well and that was great too! Also, try the Banfri Rosa Sparkling Wine in Italy (in a little booth) Its out of this world! I hope you lave a blast!

Heather

Oh Boy, I'm pretty sure that's the wine I tried last year along with a delicious piece of chocolate cake! YUM! Can't wait! :flower:

We will dance with ya, only 34 days to go for us, only not staying on points, mom's treat at the Grand Floridian. Here we come!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter