Single for a day

Jostuandme

Earning My Ears
I have a 11 day trip planned in late Sept early Oct. the first part of the trip will be with college roommate ( we are in our early 50’s now) and then she leaves and my husband gets in around midnight the next day. I’m spending a lot of time at food and wine fest with my friend and AK. We have several special events to attend Highway in the Sky, Frozen ever after dessert party, brunch with a chef at F&w, Storybook dinner and Mediterranean wine pairing dinner etc. I have a solo morning planned at HS while hubby is in a meeting , and Taste the Magic in MK another partial day while hes busy and plan to do my thing at MK that day. We are doing an Eat to the best concert, a tequila and lunch tasting one day while my husband is there and I’m doing a solo Italian lunch deal one day while he’s in meeting then will do whatever with him those evenings , one spent at DS . This sounds like a lot but just one thing per day and doing a lot of F&w kiosks much of the time with no plan just wandering around. I’m very excited to take it slow and see most everything I’ve wanted to see and do on this trip.
My question is suggestions for something fun to do the day and night I’m completely solo. I’ve made no dining reservations that day or park plans. I thought I might hit the spa that morning and do a little laundry then maybe visit a park and then wonder around F&w later as my husband won’t get to hotel until 1 am . I may need a down day by then 🤪 but I can’t imagine having a park pass to my favorite place on earth and not going. Suggestions please!!! I don’t have much time allotted for HS because I’m not sure I’m up for the crazy crowds I’m just doing one 6 am to noon day there but I could do another if there’s something I must do.

I've done 2 different solo days at MK in the past few years. For me, that park is the most bang for the buck.

It's easy to get 3 good FPs in the early AM and then just grab FPs for the rest of the day and completely avoid lines. You have plenty of tasty QS snacks and I can think of a few decent dinner options either there or at the MK area resorts that would work well for dining solo - Skipper Canteen, Plaza Restaurant, Tony's Town Square, the Wave, Narcoossee's.... Imagine riding the PeopleMover or Astro orbiter during the MK fireworks show....

MK sounds perfect and I will for sure go part of the day but it’s closing early because of Halloween party bummer. I’m not interested in going to that at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter