Single Lesbians? Are you out there?

I did see the other "single" thread, but it seemed to comprised of all the single men on this board! hehe

So, I thought I would raise the question....am I the only single lesbian here?

This is relatively new title for me, as I was with the same woman for over 9 years, then dated a couple of other women in rapid succession immediately after she and I broke up.
Yes I am single!!! I’m looking for a Disney and universal fanatic lesbian, not sure if one exists 😂

Hi there...

I'm single and live in California..Sacramento, to be exact...
Love Disney..all the history behind it, learning about Walt and his magnificiant mind...and meeting other Disney people as well! So, this is a double bonus if I meet some "like minded" ladies as well.. :thumbsup2

thanks for posting the thread...I often times think I'm alone out here....
:yay:
You’re definitely not alone girl! I’m in the same boat

Yes I am single!!! I’m looking for a Disney and universal fanatic lesbian, not sure if one exists 😂
I’m single too and also looking for a Disney fanatic lesbian!! (I don’t love Universal *as* much as Disney, just love Harry Potter, but still very much like Universal!) I live in the DC area, and Disney adults seem kind of nonexistent. 😭

Hi! I'm Abbey! I love Disney and Universal - its impossible to pick just one park!

Hufflepuff House, and I'm a huge fan of The Little Mermaid.

Any rides at Universal you're not a fan of?

Hi all, I know this thread hasn't been updated in a few months but I thought I'd say hello. I posted last year on the other singles thread but it's mostly straight people seeking each other. I pop into the Disboards every once in a while but I'd love to make new friends. I'm supposed to go to WDW in December, maybe I could meet up with someone?

Hey everyone!
I used to frequent the boards often but haven’t for a few years.
Would love to met another lady who loves Disney just as much. 😊
Here is some facts about me and what I’m looking for:

Currently live in the Midwest. I want to move to the Orlando area in the near future.
I work in healthcare. I currently have one cat that I love. Also love dogs but would prefer smaller dogs. I want kids in the future. Would love to meet an ambitious smart woman.
Enjoy spending outside such as hikes and picnics. Not into sports. Love coffee, Taylor Swift, and other nerdy things. I’m in my early 30s and would prefer someone around 26-37.

Would also be open to friends since I’m planning on moving to Florida eventually!

Thanks!

Last edited:

Hello magical people! It’s been a while since I posted on here and wanted to pulse check this thread and see if anyone is still active and up for a chat. I recently returned from a trip to WDW and I’m itching to go back already. I am manifesting moving to Florida!

I did see the other "single" thread, but it seemed to comprised of all the single men on this board! hehe

So, I thought I would raise the question....am I the only single lesbian here?

This is relatively new title for me, as I was with the same woman for over 9 years, then dated a couple of other women in rapid succession immediately after she and I broke up.
I’m not single, I am actually married. My husband and I are both bisexual. We are going to Disney World gay days for our first time and I am so excited and can not wait. Will you be there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts