Single Lesbians? Are you out there?

Yes, I love camping at Fort Wilderness too! My visits to WDW growing up were always in our camper and staying at the Fort. Now my parents are WDW cast members and often use their discount to book a campsite, so I come down to stay with them sometimes. The last actual tent camping I did was last year at a gay-owned campground in Maine, but I've never tent camped at FW. So jealous for you going down in July!

There are gay-owned campgrounds? Well how 'bout that. I need to check into that.

I'm green that you're parents are cast members. I'm going to teach a couple more years (well, okay, probably 10-13 years), then so long PA, hello FL! It's been a dream of mine to work at WDW, and maybe one of these summers I'll see if they'll hire me. Who knows? :)

And yep, I love FW. Love it, I say.

Rose

Try www.campgayusa.com to see if there's one near you. I went to Blue Moose Campground in Maine last Labor Day with a group of ladies from the Boston Queer Adventurer's, it was a great time! I know folks at the Fort are super friendly, and so seem the folks at the DIS camping board, but it's still nice to have a truly LGBT friendly place to camp.
Not having ever tent camped at the Fort, I can't imagine how hot it would be during the summer. I've seen some really creative ways folks have tried to hook up an AC to their tent. But yeah, I've mostly been one of those RV'ers. :)

I'm going to definitely bookmark that site, Dale. Thanks. It would be wonderful if there were gay-owned campgrounds nearby.

And you're absolutely right about it being H-O-T in July, but I've devised a way to have me a/c and enjoy it, too. :) We use a big ol' tent that has two doors and we set the a/c on a stool half in-half out of the "back" door and PRESTO! A delightfully cool tent.

Rose

Another single lady here to add to the mix ;) Hi ladies.... I live in NY as well...

Kathy

I am single too and live in Knoxville, Tennessee. I have two trips planned this year, unfortunately neither of which are during Gay Days.

Wow, haven't seen you on these boards in a long time. Welcome back!

Hi Sue :) How are you??? :)

I have been around.. just not posting much.. mostly hanging out on the WISH board... but.. always here in heart :)

Kathy

I'm revisiting the Disboards. But this is my first time of visiting the Gay and Lesbian thread. Hi all! I'm a single lesbian who LOVES WDW. I got to finally go for my first time in 2006 and for the last time in 2007. I went with my ex all 4 times I got to go. Anyway....I'm actually looking for a cheap price quote for a friend of mine and her kids and hubby. Later, I plan to price a trip for some of my individuals and myself. I work with adults who have Mental Retardation. I love my job.

Anyway, howdy!

Hello! Not single, but I wanted to pop in and welcome you to the board! ::yes::

Good luck with finding a good price quote! There are some amazing deals out there right now, from what I hear. ::yes::

Hello..another single lesbian here!! Lol, very recently single as well.. not fun!! Spending my bank holiday browsing the disney forums!!

Not single or a lesbian but read the board frequently (my best friend happens to be the awesomest lesbian I know ;0)) and had to comment since I am also from MA---seems to be a lot of us on the boards.

Taunton here :)

Hey. I'm new to the boards. :earsboy: Anyway, I guess you can count me in with the single lesbians. Just got out of a 5 year relationship a couple months ago. But I LOVE Disney!

Hey. I'm new to the boards. :earsboy: Anyway, I guess you can count me in with the single lesbians. Just got out of a 5 year relationship a couple months ago. But I LOVE Disney!

Welcome Tygerlilly! I'm a year out of a 7 year realtionship. It gets easier! :)

I know it will. It actually ended well, we're still good friends. So, I know most of us here are from up north, but where's everyone else from? I'm in Oklahoma right now. :)

How'd I miss this thread??
I'm a single lesbian from Chicago, but hopefully moving to FL in a year or so.
Hi all!

How'd I miss this thread??
I'm a single lesbian from Chicago, but hopefully moving to FL in a year or so.
Hi all!

Hi! It's funny, I moved from Florida to Chicagoland and you're going opposite. Then again, another winter like this last one and I'll be moving back too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!