Single Lesbians? Are you out there?

Aloha, Tex :) Welcome! 31 currently in Chicago. Looking to head to the east coast or back south ish for next school year (I work in schools). This board is usually pretty quiet :( But once in a while we get a bit chatty.

Aloha, Tex :) Welcome! 31 currently in Chicago. Looking to head to the east coast or back south ish for next school year (I work in schools). This board is usually pretty quiet :( But once in a while we get a bit chatty.

delete.

Last edited:

So glad I found this. Single bi gal in Virginia who abstains from guys. Been a couple years since my last WDW trip but I want to go again after I graduate my BSN program.

We had kind of discussed this a while back, but it never really picked up- Would anyone be interested in starting a fb group? It seems that fb is a platform that people are generally more active on-it may spark more activity & chats? Thoughts?

I'm here. I'm working on getting my 10 posts in so I can get an avatar. I don't feel like posting on these sort of personal boards (you know, where you're talking about yourself and not just Disney) until I get that avatar going. It feels like I'm not all in.

Gosh, things get so complicated sometimes. I'm still alive though. Just kind of lost a lot of enthusiasm for a while.

I'm a single lesbian. As much as I want someone to share my life with, I'm relatively content being single for now.

Single its-complicated-but-I-like-women person here! I'm pretty new to the forums (joined and lurked ages ago but am just now posting). I'll be going to Disney with some friends the week after Thanksgiving, I'm super pumped!!

Welcome to both of you!!

Hey all, single but kinda enjoying it right now. (I'm a major lurker trying to break through my shell.) I'm pretty much a solo traveler, but I don't mind meeting up with people to have some fun!

Recently single new to Florida!

Hello! Another reason to love this forum.. recently single from the UK. It's literally my life dream to find someone who loves Disney as much as me! Hey hey!

Thanks for the welcome!

So glad I found this. Single bi gal in Virginia who abstains from guys. Been a couple years since my last WDW trip but I want to go again after I graduate my BSN program.

Not single but lesbian and doing DCP soon so going to live at Disney World! Wanting to build a community with many like friends so i'm glad I found this thread tbh
I did see the other "single" thread, but it seemed to comprised of all the single men on this board! hehe

So, I thought I would raise the question....am I the only single lesbian here?

This is relatively new title for me, as I was with the same woman for over 9 years, then dated a couple of other women in rapid succession immediately after she and I broke up.
ot si

Hey all, single but kinda enjoying it right now. (I'm a major lurker trying to break through my shell.) I'm pretty much a solo traveler, but I don't mind meeting up with people to have some fun!
I am also solo traveler.... going back April 28- May 4 and then again June 17-23... would love to meet up with people if anyone is around.

It would be awesome if we could have a meet-up in Epcot the night of the DIS party on June 1... maybe a little before then, even? 8pm or so? I might be missing a thread where this is already being arranged...

Sigh, I won't be there that early (fall for me), but I've offered to start up a fb group? So that way nobody feels obligated to "friend" anyone they don't actually know (unless they're comfortable with doing so), but we can all chat on there? I assume that platform is a bit more active and more often checked than here.
We can chat, plan meet ups, etc?

Sigh, I won't be there that early (fall for me), but I've offered to start up a fb group? So that way nobody feels obligated to "friend" anyone they don't actually know (unless they're comfortable with doing so), but we can all chat on there? I assume that platform is a bit more active and more often checked than here.
We can chat, plan meet ups, etc?

I'd be happy to chat in a fb group, probably wont be able to make it to any meet ups as I live in the UK but its always good to have new Disney friends

Alright, well, I'll make it & we can invite people as they express interest :) Kandi, would you mind messaging me your fb name?

Okay, I tried to "tag" anyone who has posted semi-recently. I am making a FB group :) Once I decide on a name (totally open to suggestions!), I will be making it a private group, so as not to out anyone, and so that nosy people (bosses, coworkers, etc) can't go poking around. If any of you would like to join, let me know here, or send me a message with your fb info. Not sure about you all, but at least for me, I check fb more often than Disboards. I think it would be a good way to chat, make new friends, & possibly plan meetups?

*crickets*

Is anyone still here? :D

I am not single, but thought I'd add that I met my partner on Second Life. There are actual lesbian bars in Second Life, and over the years I've managed to meet some very good friends there from all walks of life, but there is actually a pretty strong lesbian community. Ironically, I didn't meet my partner at a lesbian bar, I met her in a Game of Thrones roleplay group. ROFL. I just thought I'd throw it out there. You have to sift through a lot of chaff in Second Life to find the grain, but it can be worth it. It's kinda nice when you come home from work on a weekday and really want to be a little social, but want to do it in your pajamas with a box of fried rice in front of your face.

It was valuable for me as I was embracing my sexuality, because there aren't a wealth of gay clubs where I live. It's also been handy for my study of Buddhism (there aren't many Buddhist venues either in my town) as I can listen to dharma talks from the comfort of my own home.

I do manage to leave the house sometimes, I swear. :D

Gosh, things get so complicated sometimes. I'm still alive though. Just kind of lost a lot of enthusiasm for a while.

I'm a single lesbian. As much as I want someone to share my life with, I'm relatively content being single for now.

Single its-complicated-but-I-like-women person here! I'm pretty new to the forums (joined and lurked ages ago but am just now posting). I'll be going to Disney with some friends the week after Thanksgiving, I'm super pumped!!

Welcome to both of you!!

Recently single new to Florida!

Hello! Another reason to love this forum.. recently single from the UK. It's literally my life dream to find someone who loves Disney as much as me! Hey hey!

Thanks for the welcome!

That is lucky. I'm going the first week of sept. Nice to get free dining and a little cooler weather.

Not single but lesbian and doing DCP soon so going to live at Disney World! Wanting to build a community with many like friends so i'm glad I found this thread tbh

ot si

I am also solo traveler.... going back April 28- May 4 and then again June 17-23... would love to meet up with people if anyone is around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!