Single Lesbians? Are you out there?

Hey there, Nilsifjel! We've started a fb group (it's secret, just in case anyone who joins isn't out), in case you're interested. While I love DisBoards, this particular board is pretty quiet most of the time. I think people tend to check their fb more often. Let me know & I will add you :)

Last edited:
Hey there, Nilsifjel! We've started a fb group (it's secret, just in case anyone who joins isn't out), in case you're interested. While I love DisBoards, this particular board is pretty quiet most of the time. I think people tend to check their fb more often. Let me know & I will add you :)

I want to be in it! How do I join?

I want to be in it! How do I join?
Hey! I was hoping you'd see this :) Just shoot me a message on here with your facebook profile name & what your picture looks like, so that I don't add the wrong person. Because the group is secret, I have to be friends with someone before adding them (so far there's just 4 of us, but I'm hoping that as people occasionally check this board, they'll join, or add people they know). My personal page is set to private, and I don't generally "friend" people I don't know, so I've been friending people just long enough to add them to the group. I have no problem eventually "friending" people I actually chat with, but just in case the group grows, I don't want to be friending (and keeping) loads of people I don't know.

I'm here! I'd love to join the FB group!

Single and from Indiana!
Hey there :) You're more than welcome, just shoot me a message with your facebook name and what your profile pic looks like (so I don't add the wrong person).

Can anyone join the FB page?!'

Can anyone join the FB page?!'
Well....not to be exclusive jerks, but I think the goal of the group is to keep it in the queer family? Because there's already loads & loads of Disney groups for everybody. So, if you belong on this board, you're welcome to join the group :) I hope to get many more members over time, but it is a secret group that nobody can see, view posts or members, or even search for unless they're already in the group. I don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable about the possibility of being outed, or for something they post being blasted all over a coworker/family member/boss's fb. Shoot me a message with your fb name & what your picture looks like, so that I don't add the wrong person, and I'll add you. I will have to add you as my friend first, since it's a secret group, just long enough to be able to add you to the group.
Same goes for anyone else who would like to join :) Please feel free to message me & let me know, and I will add you asap! Also feel free to add or invite whoever you like. And you don't have to stay my fb friend, I've actually removed people once they're in the group, so nobody feels obligated to keep me, or visa versa (I only keep friends I actually know). The more, the merrier!

Hi! I'd like to join the fb group as well! I just joined the forum, so I'm not too sure how to add a profile picture or even send a dm But I can give you my fb info if you need it!

I'm single from Massachusetts and would love to join your FB page. How do I private message you here?
Hi! I'd like to join the fb group as well! I just joined the forum, so I'm not too sure how to add a profile picture or even send a dm But I can give you my fb info if you need it!

To the best of my knowledge, even if you're new, you should be able to DM people (to post a picture on your profile, you've had to have posted *x* number of comments, but DMs should be available to you from the get-go, I believe). You just click on my picture, a small box will pop up, click "Start a Conversation" & let me know your name & fb profile photo description :)

To the best of my knowledge, even if you're new, you should be able to DM people (to post a picture on your profile, you've had to have posted *x* number of comments, but DMs should be available to you from the get-go, I believe). You just click on my picture, a small box will pop up, click "Start a Conversation" & let me know your name & fb profile photo description :)
Maybe because I'm on my phone, the forum doesn't work well for me, since I can't see any box about starting a convo, haha! Or maybe because I'm on Disney property, I know the wifi isn't always the best here, lol! But I will go onto my computer when I get home and try! :D

Maybe because I'm on my phone, the forum doesn't work well for me, since I can't see any box about starting a convo, haha! Or maybe because I'm on Disney property, I know the wifi isn't always the best here, lol! But I will go onto my computer when I get home and try! :D
Apparently I need to make 10 comments before I can send a message. No problem! I'll send a DM as soon as I can!! :)

Go to the game forums

Easy to hit 20 posts easily and then you can use the pm system

I click on your picture and don't see "start a conversation". Could you try to DM me?

Oops, sorry, everyone, apparently I was wrong about being able to DM at any time. (Apparently you need 10 comments to DM anyone-thanks for the info!)

20, apparently lol. But I was able to figure out posting a picture, so there's a start! :)

Hey MeridAriel,

New to DisBoards, can you add me to the face book group you are talking about?

Hey MeridAriel,

New to DisBoards, can you add me to the face book group you are talking about?
I will happily do so, but I actually can't until you get up to 20 posts (I believe) so you can use the messenger system (you can't message me & visa versa until you get to 20 posts) to give me your name & picture on fb, so that I know who to add :)

I will happily do so, but I actually can't until you get up to 20 posts (I believe) so you can use the messenger system (you can't message me & visa versa until you get to 20 posts) to give me your name & picture on fb, so that I know who to add :)

Thank You! Well this makes number 3 hopefully :-D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!