Single Lesbians? Are you out there?

I have not done MNSSHP yet! I am thinking about it! I will be there Sept.21 thru the 30th!
I think its fun and look forward to going back again, more characters come out for photo ops, they have different food options, they have different fireworks, different parade. Then they have ticker or treating and shorter lines for rides.

Hi!
I hope I'm allowed to post here, technically I'm bisexual but I prefer women.
Anyway I'm 32 and been single for way too long. I've been doing the whole online dating thing but once women find out I am a Disney fan they back off and tell me I'm too old to like it! Anyway, hope to meet or talk to some like-minded people around here.
Welcome! :D
Where in Texas are you? And what kind of like-minded folks are you looking for? (Aside from people who won't run away from your love of Disney, of course. I don't think I've ever met someone who seriously had a problem with that part of my interests, but I'm sorry you've had to deal with that.)

Is this chat still active! Lolz. I’m single and a lesbian! Helllo :-)
Hi! It is off and on active. I posted it originally a million years ago (it seems like) and have been single and in relationships a million times since and have been back to being single for the past several years. Lol! Hello and welcome!

I’m awesome! I’m getting ready for my California vacay later this week and my first ever trip to Disneyland after being exclusive to WDW my whole life! Lol! How are YOU?
Omg jealous!! You must take pictures! How long you going for? I’m good just living the dream until my Disney vacation exactly a month away! So excited!

Hello sorry, have been on the boards for a while. I'm on the Facebook group though What did you think of Disneyland. I went there first in 91 have been back many times since, and live in AZ. I would actually spend the money and fly to WDW over land now any day. But I'm sure you had fun since the crowd levels are really low. The last few times I went they were so bad it just wasn't worth it. But if the crowds stayed down then it wouldn't be too bad.

My next trip is December 2-11, I’ve never been to Disney this time of year and going to do MVMCP. I’m an amateur photographer(Hobbyist) and plan on visiting different property resorts.

Single lesbian here too! I don't get to go nearly as much as you, Jess1233, but the live streams help me feel like I'm there. : )

Hi Elsa! This thread doesn't seem to be all that active these days, but I'm here! That is awesome you go at least once a year. I'd love to go that much. I read back a few posts and saw that you live closer to Disneyland but would rather visit Disney World. Do you still feel that way? I've only ever been to Disney World but would love to see Disneyland! Although I do think Disney World is probably more exciting and has so much MORE to explore. The proximity to Universal, Sea World, etc. helps too.

Hi Elsa! This thread doesn't seem to be all that active these days, but I'm here! That is awesome you go at least once a year. I'd love to go that much. I read back a few posts and saw that you live closer to Disneyland but would rather visit Disney World. Do you still feel that way? I've only ever been to Disney World but would love to see Disneyland! Although I do think Disney World is probably more exciting and has so much MORE to explore. The proximity to Universal, Sea World, etc. helps too.
Sorry its taken me a while to respond. I'll have to check on the boards more often. I live in AZ and can drive to DL within six hours, but DL is way more crowded then DW. The people are also mostly locals with the really cheap annual passes and they tend to treat it as such. They can be rather rude and the magic you feel from DW is not really there. Don't get me wrong we still go, just not that often. It was our first park and try and keep the magic alive, but every time it kinda seems to deminish. There is nothing like being in the DW bubble that DL just can not even compair to.

I've heard that before too, that Disneyland is too crowded and filled with locals. That is too bad it doesn't have that same magic as Disney World. I guess it's also right inside the city and doesn't have the same feeling of being in a completely different place that is just Disney, like Disney World does. Does it feel more like a park within a city rather than a city in itself? Funny, you are about the same distance from Disneyland as I am from Disney World. I'm in Georgia, about 6.5 hours to WDW. For some reason I can't imagine parts of Arizona being just 6 hours from Disneyland. :) Gah, I have no excuse not to go to WDW more often. I've even thought about getting an annual pass and just having one really awesome year, but the hotel bill would add up! (And I am frugal, lol)

I've heard that before too, that Disneyland is too crowded and filled with locals. That is too bad it doesn't have that same magic as Disney World. I guess it's also right inside the city and doesn't have the same feeling of being in a completely different place that is just Disney, like Disney World does. Does it feel more like a park within a city rather than a city in itself? Funny, you are about the same distance from Disneyland as I am from Disney World. I'm in Georgia, about 6.5 hours to WDW. For some reason I can't imagine parts of Arizona being just 6 hours from Disneyland. :) Gah, I have no excuse not to go to WDW more often. I've even thought about getting an annual pass and just having one really awesome year, but the hotel bill would add up! (And I am frugal, lol)
I live in AZ and have a WDW annual pass. I go two or three times a year. Only once so far this year, but have had a really crappy year so far so I may, or may not go back in sept or Oct. If not I'll be thre again at the end of Jan begining of Sept. The good thing about driving to WDW and having an AP is you get free parking at the parks, so essentially you can stay at a cheaper hotel a little further away. That is what we do if and when we go to DL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!