Single Parent Meets

Hi! I am Single mom to my DS. we will be in wdw 9/9 to 9/12 for his 5th birthday if anyone wants to meet up

Hello all, single mom to DS8. We'll be there from 10/3 to 10/11. He'll be doing the runDisney kids race that Saturday morning (TOT 10-miler weekend) - anyone else?

Hi! I'm a single mom to DD and we are going in a year! Yes, I am planning early. LOL. We will be there in June 2015 if anyone wants to meet up.

I just moved down here in January and I am hitting the parks almost every other weekend. Solo or with my kids when they come visit.

Hello! We also recently moved (well just about a year). I'm at the parks almost every wkd - if you ever need a park buddy let me know :)

Single mom going 8/13 to 8/27, 10/29 to 11/5 and solo trip 12/9 to 12/17. PM if you'd like to meet up!

Single mom of 1 ..he's 4 now but will be 5 when we go on our 5 day Caribbean Cruise from Miami on the Disney Wonder April 26-May 1st 2015 I hope to meet some of you there!:yay::yay::yay:

38 years old single dad with 12 year old daughter looking to meet up let me know if ya want while I am here

Hi! Single mum of an 8yr old named Gwyn :) We'll be at Universal 8/22 through 8/24! My daughter would LOVE to have friend to ride some rides with.

My DS (9) and I will be there from 12/14-12/22 - would love to find a time to meet up with other single families.

Sharing a campsite with anyone interested :D anytime within Dec31-Jan12

I'll be there with my 6 year old son, simple tent so there'll be room for yours! We're checking in to AKV on the 12th so this will be park time for us and exploring so we'll mainly be there to sleep. Open to anyone interested!

PM me or respond here :hippie::hippie::hippie::hippie::hippie::hippie:

This a repost from what I posted in the camping section :hippie:

Hello! We also recently moved (well just about a year). I'm at the parks almost every wkd - if you ever need a park buddy let me know :)

I might take you up on that. I know my son (6 in Feb) would love another child to share the adventure with.

And honestly, I'd love another parent to trade off on some of the rides that he won't go on yet! I haven't been able to take in the new Haunted Mansion yet, or the Rock 'n Roll Rollercoaster because it's usually just him and me. :-)

My 6 year old son and I will be akv and bcv 12 to 17 this week for anyone interested in joining an activity day!:cutie::cutie::cutie:pirate:pirate:

I'm a single mom taking my son, age 12, on a Disney Cruise May 25. Any other single people going? I know he'll leave me to hang with kids his age.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!