Single Parent Meets

I'm a single mom (55) taking my son (15) on a Western Caribbean cruise on the Fantasy on Nov 14. I know that much of our time will be him in the Vibe and me....well....not in the Vibe. Are any other single parents going and wanting to explore the ship while kids are in their clubs? Let me know!

I will be staying at the Poly with DD 8/17-8/23. It will just be DD and I until my husband meets us on 8/20. Would love to meet up with anyone who has a dd or ds around her age even just for pool time fun.

Single dad with 3 dd's aged 8, 8 and 11. No plans yet but doing some research on where to go and when. We were in Orlando a few years ago and desperately want to return.

My DD4 and I will be there June 15-23. Anyone else going to be there the same time?

Last edited:
Anyone will be at the world in October. I will be there october17-25 with my DS who will be 6 and my nephew 7

I'll be there Oct 4-11, and tring to see if I can swing a suprise trip for my daughter's graduation/birthday in May as well:) Kids going with me are currently 17 and 18.

I am sort of a single mom to DS 9. We are going to WDW April 4 - 10. Would love to meet up with others. I enjoy these trips with my son, but it gets a little difficult seeing so many happy families.

I am sort of a single mom to DS 9. We are going to WDW April 4 - 10. Would love to meet up with others. I enjoy these trips with my son, but it gets a little difficult seeing so many happy families.
I always remember how miserable I was with my ex and pretending to be happy. Things aren't always what they seem but your happiness with DS will be genuine.

Still looking for anyone at the Poly 8/17-8/22...it will be me and DD for most of the trip. Our first trip so we could use a guide! Or, would love some friends to play in the pool. :)

Hi, I just saw this post and what a great idea! I am asking and (hopefully) joining since I need to "talk Disney"!!

See you fellow disney people there?!
:)
Found this board and noticed you were part of the program in Spring of '84. I was too and trying to locate others. I don't remember too many names unfortunately but still have lots of great memories of my time there. I worked at 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea and lived in trailer 50. If you get this and want to say hello, I would like that. Thanks.

Found this board and noticed you were part of the program in Spring of '84. I was too and trying to locate others. I don't remember too many names unfortunately but still have lots of great memories of my time there. I worked at 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea and lived in trailer 50. If you get this and want to say hello, I would like that. Thanks.
Hi fellow Spring84!! I was in trailer 8, and we were fairly loud about it, you may recall... I worked on Main street in the Magic shop and in balloons, too. Although it was many years ago, I have MANY wonderful memories of the fun friends I made then. And the pixie dust still works its magic on me!

Hi fellow Spring84!! I was in trailer 8, and we were fairly loud about it, you may recall... I worked on Main street in the Magic shop and in balloons, too. Although it was many years ago, I have MANY wonderful memories of the fun friends I made then. And the pixie dust still works its magic on me!
Hi, I wish I remembered where other trailers were. Mine was way in the back row back corner near the KOA. Do you remember ever going there? We had some parties but we spent most of our time at the Bamboo or the Laughing Koockaboro(?) at one of the big hotels. There is a group on Facebook made up of alumni from classes of '83-'86. You should sign up if you haven't already. 1983-1986 Disney College Kids. Someone just posted some pics taken at Snow White recently and it is all over grown and the trailers are gone. Sad. Anyway, I have tried to locate some of the gang from my trailer but no luck. They had very common names like Rob Johnson so makes it tough. Most I only knew their first name and where they either worked or where they came from. I had a great time at MKCP and stayed on through the summer. It wasn't the same though. If I knew then how much it all would mean to me 30 years later I would have tried to pay more attention to details I guess. If you would be interested in further communications just for the fun of it, let me know.

Hi, I wish I remembered where other trailers were. Mine was way in the back row back corner near the KOA. Do you remember ever going there? We had some parties but we spent most of our time at the Bamboo or the Laughing Koockaboro(?) at one of the big hotels. There is a group on Facebook made up of alumni from classes of '83-'86. You should sign up if you haven't already. 1983-1986 Disney College Kids. Someone just posted some pics taken at Snow White recently and it is all over grown and the trailers are gone. Sad. Anyway, I have tried to locate some of the gang from my trailer but no luck. They had very common names like Rob Johnson so makes it tough. Most I only knew their first name and where they either worked or where they came from. I had a great time at MKCP and stayed on through the summer. It wasn't the same though. If I knew then how much it all would mean to me 30 years later I would have tried to pay more attention to details I guess. If you would be interested in further communications just for the fun of it, let me know.
Of course!! I LOVE to talk Disney, especially with someone who knows just how special it was to be a cast member and part of the early college program.
Just PM me anytime!!

Fantasy cruise less than 2 weeks away!!!! April 25/15 Eastern Carribean. Hoping to meet other single parents to hang out with!!!

Headed on the Eastern Caribbean cruise with my 11 year old daughter on April 25/15 and lookin to connect with some fun people while she is busy in the kids clubs! :).

I'm a bit early, but I'm a newly single 42-yo mother of two who will be at WDW Nov 19-26. Would love to hook up with any other single Dis'ers while I'm there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!