Single Parent Meets

This is completely off topic, but I absolutely love you name...:)
It brought a smile to my face, as you always knew it was going to be a stellar night when the band opened with "ChinaRider"...
Peace..:)
Thanks , very few know what it means but, those who do, DO!!!! I had cats named both as well.

I should have found this thread before we headed down. I am not single, but am single on this trip and my 11 year old is very upset his friend couldn't come with him. It would have been nice to find someone with a son in the age range to do a few rides with. We are at Universal for just one more day.

I'm a bit early, but I'm a newly single 42-yo mother of two who will be at WDW Nov 19-26. Would love to hook up with any other single Dis'ers while I'm there!
Are you still going in November? My DS 7 and I will be there too. I don't know how old your kids are so just checking.

Are you still going in November? My DS 7 and I will be there too. I don't know how old your kids are so just checking.
Allison - YES! We are still going, 11/19-26. Staying at Poly and have all sorts of fun plans. For sure PM me and maybe we can do a meet-up at some point! My girls are 9 and 11, but are happy to play with anyone.

The DIS 10th Anniversary Event will be this July 22 - 26, 2016, and we are looking into having a singles meet-up if there is enough interest. A thread has been started over at the DIS Unplugged Podcast forum. We hope some of you will attend!

Hi everyone! this is a really neat thread for single parents. We will be coming down 11-18 going to universal studios for 3 days then going to Saratoga Spring for 5 days then to the DVC poly studio for 3 days. I have 2 kids a girl is going to be 13 and a son who is 9. Is anyone else going to be down there at this time?

Will be down from Nov 8 through 11, MNSSHP on the 10th. Just me and my daughter, age 10. Adult company is always welcome, let me know.

We travel down to Disney a ton and I would love to meet other single parents! My daughter would love a playmate! She is 5 years old and we have three trips coming up.

December 18th-19th, 2016

For the week of January 29th, 2017
For the week of September 3rd, 2017

My daughter and I will be visiting next week 3/20 and will be in the parks Mon-Fri. Would love to meet a single Mom to hang out with and have adult conversations. She uses a wheel chair so she gets the handicapped pass. We can add a couple of people if needed.

Attachments

• Us.jpg
    Us.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 24
Single dad here, i have a 7 year old son. I live 40 minutes from the parks and have annual passes I would be happy to meet up with anyone who is looking to meet up.

Hi!
I am a single Dad and I will be there with my daughters (8 and 9) from August 20th until September 3rd, 2017.
We are coming from Madrid and we would love to meet up with other families.

This thread doesn't look like it gets much love, but I'll throw up a bump anyhow.

Single Dad, DD 7. We'll be down October 17th (red eye flight), depart October 24th (really late flight). Would love to catch up with someone with a similar aged son or daughter. This is our first Daddy / Daughter trip and she won't have her (half) sister on this one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!