• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Single Parents & Pleasure Island?

gracie

Earning My Ears
I'm a single mom taking my 10yo DS to WDW (in 14 days!) and I was thinking of taking him to Neverland so I could go to Pleasure Island one night. But I'm not sure how much fun it will be by myself - I really want to see Adventurer's Club, but I'm such a chicken on my own! Any other single parents who have gone off for grown-up time one night during a WDW vacation?

Hi Gracie
I am not a single parent but I will be at WDW solo in April and I plan to do PI one night. I have been to AC and CWH with dh and both seem like places I would be comfortable in alone. Comedy Wharehouse more than AC but I will probably do both.
There is also a solo board here on the dis - try posting there as well, you may get more answers.
Looking forward to your answers myself LOL.
TJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter