Single Rider for Hagrid’s Motorbike Coaster

Might need to do some scrolling, but I think I seen a few different reports over the past several pages on the main Hagrid's post. Someone (might have been @greg9x) reported that having a short SR wait, about 20 minutes, so it probably was him. However, a couple of others have also waited about the same amount of time as the posted wait, perhaps a few minutes off. One person said they overheard someone while in the parks state they waited longer than the posted wait time. So, it's definitely a hit and miss, as I've always read the same stories in the past. Typically, the wait is just as long, but one in a billion it seems to luck out and only wait 20-30 minutes.

This is of course when SR is available, as it's been reported that it comes and goes. Which I believe has always been the issue, but has been brought up and spoken about a lot more often lately.

Last edited:

I think the last week or so things have been easing a bit on Hagrids. The morning rush seems to be the worst time to go... Afternoon wait time drop to the 90-120 posted wait times, but actual waits about half. Of course all depends on not breaking down.

For comparison our regular line wait was an hour with same 120 minute wait posted.

Update for @HatboxHaint

This was just posted by @fantomhamst3r recently in the main Hagrid's coaster post:
"Posted 150, waited an hour today. But single rider seems to be significantly faster today. People next to me waited 20 minutes. BUT apparantly they are closing down single rider quite often and "opening it for one minute" and then closing it to keep it manageable."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter