• 9/26 - /-29

• 10/3 - 10/6

• 10/10 - 10/13

• 10/17 - 10/20

• 10/24 - 10/27

• 10/31 - 11/3

• 11/7 - 11/10

Results are only viewable after voting.
My daughter and I will be there "solo" from September 28th - October 4th. We are planning several days at the F&WF.

DH couldn't get off work so will try going solo. Staying at Kidani for the first time as well. Haven't made any plans yet and am still nervous about going at all. I think it will be fun for this "over 60" lady to try it anyway!

I wasn't planning on a solo trip but my friend just canceled and I spent to much money not to go. I'm kinda nervous I have never been to disney alone. I'm going September 22-26 animal kingdom villas .

I wasn't planning on a solo trip but my friend just canceled and I spent to much money not to go. I'm kinda nervous I have never been to disney alone. I'm going September 22-26 animal kingdom villas .

You'll have a great time especially during f&w festival. I went two years ago solo to f&w and had an awesome time and met some pretty cool people as well.

I'll be down there the 18th through the 28th myself. Most of the trip will be solo for me too if you're looking for a park companion.

Hi all, I'll be solo from Nov 10th to Nov 12th. Heading over from Australia and have been to Disneyland a few times but never down to Orlando. Let me know if anyone is around would love a big meet up, even some help working out my way around before my friends turn up on the night of the 12th. Love reading these DISboards!

Thinking about attending the September 25 Epcot Late Night Live event. Any other solo travlers attending?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter