Sister Wives, First Times and Lots of Wine/An Epic Girls Trip...Updated 8/13

We were a little early for our reservation but the hostess was able to seat us early. We were taken to a table behind a giant, white curtain. It was a great location and we felt like we were in the VIP section.
Cool! Didn't know that was even a thing. :)
I started with an alcoholic punch. It was refreshing and tasty but unfortunately I have zero idea what it was called.
:lmao:
Must've been really good!
Then, it was time for The Basket (the walk up window for Wine Bar George).
Know about Wine Bar George (but have yet to go), but not about The Basket. Good to know. :)
D6E3211F-2561-483E-AC7C-896E2B4C508E.jpeg
Cute photo of you!

Let's Keep Moving with the June TR...

We ended up ordering room service on Thursday morning. We had fresh fruit, bacon, toast, and eggs, with, of course, coffee...We showered and then it was off to do some shopping. We spent some time in Banana Republic, The Loft, and Ulta. I bought a Clinique chubby stick and a perfume by Clinique called Peony. It smells sooooo good!!! We were now hungry again, and I had one and only one restaurant in mind...Wahlburgers!!!! Thank goodness it was in the area, so we stopped.

Lunch was so good! I had a burger with tots and a glass of ice tea. We took some pics with the brothers...Hee! Hee! and it was off to Sea Life, a teeny, tiny aquarium in Orlando. Gia really wanted to see the fish, so that's what we did. Then, it was time for SUGAR!!! We walked over to the Sugar Factory and shared a chocolate fondue and Gia had a huge cup of chocolate ice cream with sprinkles. If you've never been to a Sugar Factory, it's a very loud, "trendy" restaurant with tv monitors showing celebs sucking on lollipops from the Sugar Factory circa 2012...For me, there's absolutely no reason to EVER go back...The food was good, but the service was very slow. And, the restaurant seemed on the dirty side. But, Julie and I did have some childish fun taking pics with the different fondue items in our mouths. Don't ask...We were just being silly. I also got a pic with Gerard Butler, wink, wink...

At this point, it was getting late. We needed to get back to the resort to shower, as we had BIG dinner plans this evening and Timmy was meeting us again...

BC16464A-9471-40DD-8297-922E8E7DBA0C.jpeg12B4AC26-5ACE-4CB9-9E27-640EEF4C0469.jpeg40B26CF4-D0F3-4F17-B597-1E0A6B891475.jpeg4C9F357D-D79F-42D1-B14E-9E11D87CEEB2.jpeg78C2716D-C075-4536-B3CC-985ECBBCDE62.jpeg552D87D9-0322-49B6-B3F3-D3B36161DAC9.jpeg7705B891-87A6-4B48-A07D-E530B3931171.jpegAB4762CE-27CB-4C47-B6E1-B55706CE6AAE.jpeg64D8B21E-98E0-4DE1-A6E9-EA105407290C.jpegB8353F32-15E6-45BC-B89E-1535B6469822.jpeg

Next up, Dinner at Narcoossees and I am Crowned...WHAT????

Last edited:
For dinner, Julie and I decided to share a couple small plates. We had the edamame, chicken lettuce wraps, a crunchy California roll and those ooey gooey ribs that were totally worth having messy hands for. If you haven’t had these I highly suggest giving them a try...

I love the idea of small plates for dinner! So perfect to try lots of flavors. :)

Then, it was time for The Basket (the walk up window for Wine Bar George). My mom and I had the Dole Whip Froscato and Julie had a strawberry cider

Finally going to try the Froscato for the first time in Sept. I've heard such good things!

SO. MUCH. SUGAR! LOL!! But you look like yo'ure having such a fantastic time! :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

I had one and only one restaurant in mind...Wahlburgers!!!!
Oh! Heard of that.
Lunch was so good!
Good to hear! I'll have to try it sometime. :)
We took some pics with the brothers...Hee! Hee!
:laughing:
it was off to Sea Life, a teeny, tiny aquarium in Orlando.
Nice!
Then, it was time for SUGAR!!! We walked over to the Sugar Factory and shared a chocolate fondue and Gia had a huge cup of chocolate ice cream with sprinkles.
While that sounded good at first...
For me, there's absolutely no reason to EVER go back...The food was good, but the service was very slow. And, the restaurant seemed on the dirty side
...yeah... maybe I'll pass on this.
:lmao:
Awww... She looks pretty pleased. :)
:rotfl:

Your drinks sounded yummy and your tiny cupcake was so cute!! Sounds like Sugar Factory was a bit of a one-and-done though...but it seems like you certainly still had lots of fun there!

Great pictures Jenny!! I have never been to Wahlburgers or the Sugar Factory! Gia’s ice cream looks really good. The first picture of your sister made me look twice, I thought it was you with longer hair!

After a sunny and relaxing afternoon of lounging at the pool, it was time to shower and freshen up. We were going to DS. We were meeting Timmy at Morimoto Asia...
The hotel looks beautiful and a pool afternoon is perfection!!!
For dinner, Julie and I decided to share a couple small plates. We had the edamame, chicken lettuce wraps, a crunchy California roll and those ooey gooey ribs that were totally worth having messy hands for. If you haven’t had these I highly suggest giving them a try...
OMG!!!!! That food looks awesome!
Then, it was time for The Basket (the walk up window for Wine Bar George). My mom and I had the Dole Whip Froscato and Julie had a strawberry cider. Both were refreshing and went down smooth but I’ll take the DWF any day of the week. August can’t come soon enough...
The DWF sounds amazing!!!! And is that a new little beauty I spy on your arm? Lucky girl!

Happy Birthday, Jenny! Looks like you're having a great time! We have a Sugar Factory here and my DD tried dragging me to it but I refused. She ended up going with her friend and not even liking it that much. I doubt that place will stick around very long, too trendy.

Love the picture of you and Timmy! It must be so nice to see him :love:

Looks like you ladies are having a wonderful time!!! Thanks to you Wahlburgers is now on my list and I shall never set foot in a sugar factory :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter