Sister Wives, First Times and Lots of Wine/An Epic Girls Trip...Updated 8/13

Quick September Update:

I added a dining reservation for our first day (Sunday, Sept. 22nd). I booked Hollywood and Vine for lunch. I reserved it strictly because I remember reading about it in one of @chunkymonkey TR's. I remember she liked it when she did it last year and her pics with the characters were adorbs!!! Plus, to see the characters dressed up in their Halloween costumes will be so cute!!!! I had no idea that their outfits changed depending on the season...And of course, I booked this with Gia in mind...:love:

Oh yeah! DH and I are big Tim Tracker fans. Although, I'll be honest, their content lately is a little boring. I know its great that they are getting invited to things but to me its too much like a tour and not their actual perspective. But we still watch!! haha

And thats a fun lunch addition! I plan on eating there in December with DH! We ate there once before and really enjoyed it!

Needless to say, we probably all looked really silly sticking our hands in trees...:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
I know if you stick your hand in that giant pod thing, you can make it shoot water on unsuspecting people, but I had no idea you can hear anything talk elsewhere....now I will be on a hole-hunt!! LOL

You will enjoy Hollywood and Vine. It's standard Disney buffet food, but the character interaction is great!! Jimmy loves them here because they dance and play around with guests, and come by more than once usually.

Quick September Update:

I added a dining reservation for our first day (Sunday, Sept. 22nd). I booked Hollywood and Vine for lunch. I reserved it strictly because I remember reading about it in one of @chunkymonkey TR's. I remember she liked it when she did it last year and her pics with the characters were adorbs!!! Plus, to see the characters dressed up in their Halloween costumes will be so cute!!!! I had no idea that their outfits changed depending on the season...And of course, I booked this with Gia in mind...:love:

Yes! We've done the Halloween one twice! They characters are so cute and Gia will love it! I thought the good was good (although the fall menu is rather heavy) but the desserts were adorable! I hope you guys enjoy it!

And thats a fun lunch addition! I plan on eating there in December with DH! We ate there once before and really enjoyed it!
So, you think the food is good???

now I will be on a hole-hunt!! LOL
Find those holes Jackie!!! :rotfl2:

You will enjoy Hollywood and Vine. It's standard Disney buffet food, but the character interaction is great!! Jimmy loves them here because they dance and play around with guests, and come by more than once usually.
This is so good to hear!!!!

Yes! We've done the Halloween one twice! They characters are so cute and Gia will love it! I thought the good was good (although the fall menu is rather heavy) but the desserts were adorable! I hope you guys enjoy it!
I seriously booked this in part because of your review.🥰

This was a new to us restaurant, and one we were anxious to try...Plus, it was air conditioned!!!
Air conditioning.... the best!
There was literally one table available when we walked in,
Wait... how many tables do you normally take?
That sounds great!
I had the Truffle Poutine, Truffle Tremor cheese, fries, crispy onions, black truffle salt. Both of these were delicious and I would order them again in a heartbeat.
mmmm.... sounds great too!
Joe was so happy to see him!!!! I think he was looking forward to having another guy around.
:laughing:
C7DE0D40-20CC-452C-BC50-0A08A1B16402.jpeg
Great shot of you guys!
Flight of Passage was awesome! I can’t believe I was able to ride this again! It is definitely one of my favorite rides in all of WDW, and I’m so happy I gave it a shot...
Woot! Glad you gave it a shot too!
I excitedly told our group that I had to find the holes where I could stick my hand...I know this sounds dirty, but it’s not.
:lmao:
I bravely stuck my hand in it and had everyone listen. Yep, you could hear them!!!!! The Banshees were talking!!!!
No way! I've never heard of this before!

Hi Jenny,

I remember getting a text from Ariane about Jenny sticking her hands in holes, haha! We will need to try this, I had no idea!

We did the Hollywood and Vine Halloween dinner and we loved it. The characters are so stinkin cute with their costumes on! I think you will really enjoy it. We really thought the food was decent as well!

I remember getting a text from Ariane about Jenny sticking her hands in holes, haha! We will need to try this, I had no idea!
Yes! Tim Tracker did a vlog about it, and I remembered as we were starting to walk out of Pandora. So, I yelled something like, "Wait! I have to stick my hands in a hole." It went from there... :rotfl2:

We did the Hollywood and Vine Halloween dinner and we loved it. The characters are so stinkin cute with their costumes on! I think you will really enjoy it. We really thought the food was decent as well!
This is so good to hear!!!! I think Gia will love it!!!!

Timmy DCP Update!!!

Tim went through Traditions (being welcomed into the Disney family and touring MK) last weekend, so he can officially get into the parks again for free. So, He was able to spend time with his Auntie Julie, Uncle Todd, and cousin Gia this past Saturday afternoon in Epcot (They also became AP holders).

Sunday, he spent some time with friends in MK and ran into Tim and Jen Tracker, who graciously took a pic with him (I too have a Tracker story to share later on in this report).:love:

F10C2915-A5D5-4A2F-B2EB-5AC32AF89455.jpeg6E757AF1-AF6C-44F8-8F66-7A2B7596B2C2.jpegE28DA8F8-A5F4-4D9D-9FAF-907C131CB6E4.jpegF2ABEA77-6704-446D-8DD5-8B3F8ADDD21A.jpegC5F9EBD2-DA7A-4E1B-955E-7305AE9E477F.jpeg

The first pic is of Tim, Julie, and Gia on Figment. That's why she's holding her nose. As a matter of fact, she held her nose from the moment they walked into the Imagination Pavillion until the skunk part was over. LOL!!!

Last edited:
Kari Arrives aka @kastoney !!!!:banana::banana::banana:

After an amazing day in DAK, it was time to head back to the WL, where our immediate group was staying...So, we walked to the buses, and waited, and waited and waited for a bus to come. Did I mention how much I absolutely detest the Disney buses??? 30 minutes later, our bus pulls up and we make the journey back to our lovely lodge...In retrospect, we should have ordered a "Minnie" van. We do do this later in the trip because we learned from our mistakes as we are an extremely smart group of Disers...:cool1:

We all agreed that we were in need of showers and some rest before our evening was to begin...So, we all parted ways, went to our perspective rooms and showered and rested a bit (at least that's what Joe and I did)...We agreed to meet up at Territory Lounge later that night. After all, Kari was due to arrive and we were all anxious to see her again!!!

I think Steve got to TL first and saved a corner table for us...Joe, @ariane37 and I showed up next, with @buzzrelly to follow. We ordered drinks and food, because: A. We were starving and B. We were in need of alcohol. Joe ordered something with whiskey in it and I ordered a glass of Sangria. As for food, I ordered the nachos, NachosCorn Chips, 'Burnt Ends', Queso, Pico de Gallo, Sour Cream. Joe had the Trio Sliders, Pulled Pork, Beef Brisket, Smoked Sausage. Both were delicious and we ended up ordering them again another night...

In no time at all, Kari arrived! And boy, were we happy to see her!!!! Kari ordered herself a glass of wine and we told her to help herself to all the goodies on the table.

A little while later, Ariane got a text that a good portion of our Epic group had finished dinner at O'Hana and was on their way to WL to hang with us for the night...YAY!!!! So, we decided to move the party outside to Geyser Point. You should have seen the hostesses face when Ariane told her we needed seating for 30!!! It was too funny!!!!

Not too much later, we had seating by the water for at least half of us...Unfortunately, I failed to get a big group pic, but I know others were successful.

There were more drinks ordered and more food to be demolished. Steve ordered the Edamame with chili-salt, and was kind enough to share. This was REALLY good and Joe and I ordered it again later in our trip... We ended up closing the bar down...We also got to see the Electric Water Parade when it came by that evening...And, @fallonkendra brought us all more candy!!! It was an awesome evening and I was a little sad when it ended...But don't worry kids, we will definitely close Geyser Point down again...

6CAB8F98-934F-457F-B848-5179EF0C2341.jpeg25446BBA-0777-4230-B66A-55A1A3710F60.jpeg66927119-3318-494B-956F-91EAA00BF089.jpeg5C532B0A-AF84-4310-A30F-C85529E31839.jpegEFA3FFB6-A056-46FC-A2C1-9105F1ECE8B3.jpeg

Next up...A Morning at MK and LOTS of Drinking at Flower and Garden...

Last edited:
I was scared out of my mind, but I forced myself to keep my eyes open and deal with it...
Good for you!
Tim Tracker did a vlog about it. I remembered as we were walking out of Pandora and just knew I had to try it...:P
Ah!
Did I mention how much I absolutely detest the Disney buses???
Ummm.... :rolleyes:
I'll keep the fact that I have a VIP bus pass to myself.
So, we all parted ways, went to our perspective rooms and showered and rested a bit
It's all about perspective.
We ordered drinks and food, because: A. We were starving and B. We were in need of alcohol.
Very good reason why you'd do so.
You should have seen the hostesses face when Ariane told her we needed seating for 30!!! It was too funny!!!!
:laughing: I bet!
We also got to see the Electric Water Parade when it came by that evening
Nice!

Awwww, way to spoil Traditions... jk lol ;) My one Traditions in WDW, we didn't end up going into MK because a storm came through during my class so I've never had that experience sadly (I had to wait for my training at MK to begin). Hopefully this time it will be different.

How awesome that he met the Trackers! I'm hoping I'll run into both of them before Jenn can no longer visit the parks.

What a fun night at Territory Lounge! Those Nachos look delish. This Epic trip just seems too too much fun.

We spent the evening riding all of our favorite attractions, snacking and posing for lots of photos. We even took pictures with Mickey and Minnie in their birthday outfits and the mischievous Tinker Bell, who was sooooo cute!!! Meeting Tink was a first for me and Joe.
Two great M&G's!
Instead, we will be having a late breakfast at 1900 Park Fare on Saturday, August 10th. I haven't had breakfast here in almost 3 years, but I know the food will be better, the restaurant will be cleaner and the character interaction will be good. Plus, they have that delicious strawberry soup. YUM!
Great idea! I think you will be much happier at 1900. :)
Joa and Lola were gorgeous! We were even allowed to pet them. To me, their skin felt rough and hairy, but in a good way, not really what I was expecting...Then, we washed our hands, got back on the bus and went back to the park...The entire tour was an hour and I was sad when it ended.
I would love to do this tour.
There was literally one table available when we walked in, and it was the center table that seats like 8 people, so that's what we took. We were in need of alcohol, so we all ordered drinks first. Joe had the Tempting Tigress and I had a glass of Sinaloa Sangria. Both were very good. I believe Joe had a second. As far as food goes, Joe had the Wagyu Beef Sliders, tomato pear jam, yucca fries. I think Kelly had this too, but I'm not sure... I had the Truffle Poutine, Truffle Tremor cheese, fries, crispy onions, black truffle salt. Both of these were delicious and I would order them again in a heartbeat. Ariane had ordered the Tiffins Bread Service, Tadka, spiced coriander yogurt, fig tapenade. She insisted we all try it, and it was very good too.
That bread service is one of my favourite things. So good!
On our way out of Avatar, I remembered a Tim Tracker blog, where he told us about a secret in Pandora...So, I excitedly told our group that I had to find the holes where I could stick my hand...I know this sounds dirty, but it’s not. Everyone was like WHAT?!?!?! I quickly explained that there were holes in some of the Pandora trees. If you stick your hand in them you can hear the Banshees...Well, we found one. I bravely stuck my hand in it and had everyone listen. Yep, you could hear them!!!!! The Banshees were talking!!!! This was really cool and I’m glad I remembered to do it...I think everyone else wanted to try it too, and they did. Needless to say, we probably all looked really silly sticking our hands in trees...:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
Must do this in July!
Sunday, he spent some time with friends in MK and ran into Tim and Jen Tracker, who graciously took a pic with him (I too have a Tracker story to share later on in this report).:love:
So fun! I would love to run into them!
I think Steve got to TL first and saved a corner table for us...Joe, @ariane37 and I showed up next, with @buzzrelly to follow. We ordered drinks and food, because: A. We were starving and B. We were in need of alcohol. Joe ordered something with whiskey in it and I ordered a glass of Sangria. As for food, I ordered the nachos, NachosCorn Chips, 'Burnt Ends', Queso, Pico de Gallo, Sour Cream. Joe had the Trio Sliders, Pulled Pork, Beef Brisket, Smoked Sausage. Both were delicious and we ended up ordering them again another night...
Yum! Will definitely be checking out Territory lounge this summer.
In no time at all, Kari arrived! And boy, were we happy to see her!!!! Kari ordered herself a glass of wine and we told her to help herself to all the goodies on the table.
I would have so loved to have been there with all you lovelies. How fun!

Nomad Lounge and Joe's BFF Arrives...
And here I thought you meant me :earboy2:

I had the Lumpia. This was creamy, pineapple goodness and I ate every bite. This had been on my food list for a while, and I'm glad I was able to knock something else off...
Can you believe I've never tried this either? On my list to but I always seem to forget about it.

So, I excitedly told our group that I had to find the holes where I could stick my hand...I know this sounds dirty, but it’s not.
Oh yes it is!

Well, we found one. I bravely stuck my hand in it and had everyone listen. Yep, you could hear them!!!!! The Banshees were talking!!!! This was really cool and I’m glad I remembered to do it...I think everyone else wanted to try it too, and they did. Needless to say, we probably all looked really silly sticking our hands in trees...:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
You will have to tell me where these are. Casey will love that!

Tim went through Traditions (being welcomed into the Disney family and touring MK) last weekend, so he can officially get into the parks again for free. So, He was able to spend time with his Auntie Julie, Uncle Todd, and cousin Gia this past Saturday afternoon in Epcot (They also became AP holders).
So glad to hear its going well and that your sister was able to get over to see him.

The first pic is of Tim, Julie, and Gia on Figment. That's why she's holding her nose. As a matter of fact, she held her nose from the moment they walked into the Imagination Pavillion until the skunk part was over. LOL!!!
Casey used to do this all the time. She just recently got over it.

Kari Arrives aka @kastoney !!!!:banana::banana::banana:
:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1

Oh I was so happy to see you all. After 2+ months or working my tail off I needed that weekend and time with you all so bad!

And here I thought you meant me :earboy2:
Ok, you too!!!! 🥰

Can you believe I've never tried this either? On my list to but I always seem to forget about it.
It was so yummy!

You will have to tell me where these are. Casey will love that!
They are literally all over Pandora. Just randomly find a hole and stick your hand in it!!!!😛:rotfl2:😛:rotfl2:

More of this in August...I hope!!!!

Oh I was so happy to see you all. After 2+ months or working my tail off I needed that weekend and time with you all so bad!
It was such a great time!!!! I know we will have more time in Disney together!!!!!:jumping3::jumping3::jumping3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!