Sister Wives, First Times and Lots of Wine/An Epic Girls Trip...Updated 8/13

Wow that's awesome that Timmy got to meet the Trackers!! I always want to see any one of the vloggers I follow in Disney and haven't managed it yet! haha maybe someday!

I agree on the busses. I do not like them, not one bit lol This will be me and DH's first time relying on Disney transportation and ubers this trip and I'm anxious to see how it will go. I'm hoping it will be okay but I have a feeling we will be calling quite a few ubers and lyfts! lolol

Sounds like a lovely evening at the WL! I can only imagine the hostess' face when you guys asked for a table for 30! Too bad no one recorded it haha

I love how your birthday trip went from no Disney to a lot of Disney hahaha but what better way to spend your birthday! You guys will have a blast!!

That's awesome that you snagged the AP dinner for your trip with Gia! TP is awesome for that. I was so mad that I missed an alert for a Cali Grill brunch reservation last night lol but hopefully another one will come around! Maybe you guys will have a better experience next time, I honestly think its my favorite character meal right now!

Not to ruin anything, but Joe and I met the Trackers too, the day after they announced their pregnancy. But more on that later...:P

I will be relying on Disney transportation entirely in August, which really stinks. I have a feeling there will be a lot of Minnie vans in my future. At least we will be able to walk to MK...

We had so much fun at Geyser Point. This group of Disers was so awesome!!! We really made some good friends.❤

I think my sister realized that I’d be happier with more Disney in my trip so she planned accordingly after we talked about it a bit and she became an AP holder too.🌺

If the service is better at AP I will agree it’s my fav character meal on property. I’m so happy we get to bring Gia there. That stinks that you missed the Cali Grill alert. I’m sure another will come about. You could always try concierge at the CR...That was going to be my next route since I got a post card in the mail asking if there’s anything they can do to enhance my September stay...

I am so excited!!! I'll totally report on it when I get back...Speaking of reporting, are you going to share any of the wedding planning???? Will there be a little Disney in your wedding??? :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Well wedding planning has not commenced yet but if there is enough interest I'll certainly share it! And while we won't be having a wedding IN Disney, I'm sure there will be many Disney touches throughout it!! :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Hi! I think Soarin' is worse in my opinion because you don't have anything to hold onto. In FOP you are more secure in your ride vehicle and that made me feel better. And yes, you can totally close your eyes when you start to feel nervous. The ride vehicle stays in one place but it tilts and shakes...

Hey thanks for sharing this!! Now that you shared that the ride vehicle actually stays in one place...I think I could actually do it!! Now just have to get back there...while everyone is focussed on SWGE maybe lol

Loving reading about all the epic-ness!!

Hey thanks for sharing this!! Now that you shared that the ride vehicle actually stays in one place...I think I could actually do it!! Now just have to get back there...while everyone is focussed on SWGE maybe lol

Loving reading about all the epic-ness!!
I have little interest in SWGE. I’d like to see it just to see it but there’s no rush...
I’m happy you are enjoying the TR. honestly, it was a wonderful experience.

Not to ruin anything, but Joe and I met the Trackers too, the day after they announced their pregnancy. But more on that later...:P

That's awesome! I honestly was so happy for them when they announced the pregnancy! What a cool time to meet them!

I think my sister realized that I’d be happier with more Disney in my trip so she planned accordingly after we talked about it a bit and she became an AP holder too.🌺

You guys are going to have such a great time! Girls trips are awesomeee

If the service is better at AP I will agree it’s my fav character meal on property. I’m so happy we get to bring Gia there. That stinks that you missed the Cali Grill alert. I’m sure another will come about. You could always try concierge at the CR...That was going to be my next route since I got a post card in the mail asking if there’s anything they can do to enhance my September stay...

Unfortunately we aren't concierge level for that trip so I'm not sure that they could help in any way. Its the first alert thats even popped up so I'm hopeful that there will be more to come!

To start, we are having dinner at Morimoto Wednesday night before we do a little shopping and drinking in DS...I can taste those yummy bbq ribs now...My sister just surprised me with this, and I was very grateful.
You should be full of ribs by now. Hope you enjoyed!
But, the best update is that we are spending time in Epcot on Friday afternoon!!!! I was even able to grab a FP for Frozen Ever After!!!! And, we are having dinner at San Angel Inn and staying for Illuminations. Isn't that the best news?!?!
That's great! :)

I’m Here and Back in Orlando!!!

Hi everyone! My mom and I made it to Orlando bright and early yesterday morning. Julie and Gia picked us up at the Tampa Airport and we made the short drive to Orlando.

We checked into the Rosen Shingle Creek Resort and found out our rooms were ready. We have adjoining rooms that overlook the golf course.

The resort is beautiful and very big. But, it’s not a Disney Resort. It’s so weird to be here and not be staying in my beautiful, Disney bubble. But, it’s ok. I’m with my family and we are having a wonderful time...

We changed into our bathing suits and enjoyed lunch poolside. I had a glass of sangria and warm, soft pretzels with queso and grainy mustard. This was really good. We swam for awhile and then it was time to shower. We had big plans in Disney Springs..,

2E28920A-2C98-47BF-9775-E9AC4B18C27E.jpegB8097EF0-C9B9-4030-A73A-6BAEB5C0C847.jpegC4C89D78-0545-489E-AEFC-09D54D06850C.jpegB2683204-5C82-4185-8924-0291E63BD05D.jpegA6ABF0DB-7A48-4444-A4F2-48755FDB0C57.jpeg0F93BE33-B6CC-4844-A940-8C93423C85BE.jpegEF18F339-E616-47B8-9072-9764054B303C.jpeg54773029-9988-472F-85AE-76B71DAE5448.jpeg

Last edited:
My only regret from the Epic trip was not being able to spend time hanging with the Geyser Point crew more!!!! Closing down bars is totally up my alley LOL but apparently I did not schedule enough time for that into my EPIC trip schedule!! :)

Enjoy your birthday trip!!!!

My only regret from the Epic trip was not being able to spend time hanging with the Geyser Point crew more!!!! Closing down bars is totally up my alley LOL but apparently I did not schedule enough time for that into my EPIC trip schedule!! :)

Enjoy your birthday trip!!!!
We live so close to each other that we should plan a meet up.😄

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!