Sister Wives, First Times and Lots of Wine/An Epic Girls Trip...Updated 8/13

Have a GREAT trip. I'll wave as we pass each other somewhere I'm sure. We arrive late Friday night.

LOVE all of the great photos with Tim at the preview. I am sure he was thrilled and it certainly shows. How cool he got to do so much in such a short period of time. I really really hope my kid makes it into the Disney College program in a few years and has some great experiences also.

YAY on the Halloween party. I cannot WAIT to attend this in two weeks. I know...Halloween in August but my family loves Halloween...after all my husband was BORN on Halloween and my daughter was born a few days before Halloween. I so hope we finally get to see the Headless Horseman this time around AND the parade...those are the KEY things for this one. I'm very tempted to do a dessert party also...but I've opted out since this is our ONLY Disney park day for our 6 day trip and I want to get as much out of it as possible.

I got behind and the darn Dis lost my place!

As many of you know, Timmy was able to go into SWGE today for his CM preview.

How exciting for him!! I absolutely can't wait to see it.

I'm all packed and absolutely dreading having to wake up at 1:45 AM...On the good side, I will have a first full day at Disney!

That's a terrible time to wake up but well worth it for a full day at Disney! Have the best trip ever!

Love the vlog as always. Missed wishing you a happy travel day but hope you're having an absolute ball on your trip. I hear that Kari girl is good craic so I'm sure you're both having fun :)

FE80C615-09E1-4706-B014-C8CE180A6F3F.jpeg
I love it!!! He looks so excitied!!!!

Catching up! I'm so behind on the DIS. First off, want to wish you a happy belated birthday! It looks like you had a great night! Those cheese curds look so yummy!
That is so cool how Ashley is a huge WS fan. It looks like she got to know the players off the field as well, awesome!
And so amazing that Timmy got to visit SWGE! We get to go on the 18th for our preview! So excited! :)
Thanks, Su-Lynn! It was a great birthday!
Timmy absolutely LOVED SWGE! I hope you and Steve enjoy your preview as well!!!!

Have a great trip!
Thank you!

Have a GREAT trip. I'll wave as we pass each other somewhere I'm sure. We arrive late Friday night.
I hate how we keep missing each other.

When sister wives trump actual sisters :love::love::love:
It was sooooo good seeing you, Jason and Casey! :love:

Hope you're having a great trip!!
It was so good! I'm hoping to start my TR soon...

Fun videos; thanks for sharing. Y'all are too cute!
And, you're too sweet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!