Sister Wives, First Times and Lots of Wine/An Epic Girls Trip...Updated 8/13

SWGE CM Preview!!!!!

As many of you know, Timmy was able to go into SWGE today for his CM preview. He has found his absolute favorite part of Disney and had nothing but wonderful things to say about this new land. He has fallen completely in love and was totally in his element today. He was able to ride the Millennium Falcon 3 times and even got to pilot the aircraft. He dropped a lot of money on “gifts” to himself and spent 4 hours exploring this new planet. He even learned a little Bantu...

FE80C615-09E1-4706-B014-C8CE180A6F3F.jpegDCBDA6B0-7374-42D8-8DE1-E44B34164482.jpeg748FE57F-8D1A-44B3-BE9C-DF2B471F80F8.jpegCDCE9C5A-B06D-4E33-BA6A-ECAE1083E56E.jpeg988E4D14-150A-48A3-A8EA-D80004EC1962.jpeg

I will post more pics later today or tomorrow!!!!

Last edited:
As many of you know, Timmy was able to go into SWGE today for his CM preview. He has found his absolute favorite part of Disney and had nothing but wonderful things to say about this new land.
Great! :)
He was able to ride the Millennium Falcon 3 times
What? No way! Nice!
CDCE9C5A-B06D-4E33-BA6A-ECAE1083E56E.jpeg
He looks just a tad happy! :laughing:

Oh my goodness, this is SO exciting! Now I'm even more excited for my husband to see Galaxy's Edge. I feel like he and Timmy will share similar views for sure. It sounds like he had an awesome time. Can't believe he rode the ride 3 times! That's wild! Looking forward to seeing more of your pictures!

Oh my goodness, this is SO exciting! Now I'm even more excited for my husband to see Galaxy's Edge. I feel like he and Timmy will share similar views for sure. It sounds like he had an awesome time. Can't believe he rode the ride 3 times! That's wild! Looking forward to seeing more of your pictures!
He had such a good day!!! I can’t wait to see him next week.

Fantastic! He looks very much like I would in Galaxy's Edge!
They really outdid themselves with the theming...even the Coke and water bottles! I am sure they charge more for them than regular Coke and I know I would buy them too!

So cool!! It makes me so excited. 3x on Smugglers Run, awesome!!
He was actually able to ride it 5X. I bet you are getting super excited for your preview!!!!

Tim looks SOOO excited! What an awesome way to see GE…it looks practically empty!
He said it was one of the best days of his life and he's sad that he will most likely never see "no lines" in SWGE for a loooooong time...

They actually gave the Not So Secret menu to us with our normal menus so I think most people probably get it without asking!
Hee! Hee! I actually saw it on DFB. I am dying to try the pineapple sangria. It looks so good!!!

Love Tim's preview pics! looks awesome!!
He had the BEST time! I bet you are getting so excited!

Fantastic! He looks very much like I would in Galaxy's Edge!
They really outdid themselves with the theming...even the Coke and water bottles! I am sure they charge more for them than regular Coke and I know I would buy them too!
He honestly thought everything about it was very well done. The only thing he didn't do was try the "milk." His friend had it and Tim thought it smelled funny.

September Update!!!!

Hi everyone! Well, I bought tickets for MNSSHP for September 24th this morning. I am so excited to attend this again. I think it will be my 5th Halloween party give or take...I know these parties are a lot more crowded than they used to be but I am so in love with the theming, fireworks (I believe it's a new show this year) and the parade with the Headless Horseman that it is so worth it to me. Plus, having the AP discount is a wonderful bonus. Joe, Gia and I will be going with a Peter Pan theme as far as dressing up. I have an adorable Peter Pan dress I bought from Etsy that I had intended to wear in May, but didn't and Julie bought Gia a Tinker Bell costume and those flashy wings. Joe will most likely Disney bound with colors similar to Captain Hook...

I also bought HEA After Dessert Party tickets for September 25th. I've only had the desserts before the fireworks, but I think this is a better option as there's more time to digest from dinner and work up an appetite again...What do you all think????

Off to work. It's my last day before vaca!!!!!

Well, I bought tickets for MNSSHP for September 24th this morning.
yay!
I know these parties are a lot more crowded than they used to be but I am so in love with the theming, fireworks (I believe it's a new show this year) and the parade with the Headless Horseman that it is so worth it to me.
::yes:: This. So much this!
Joe, Gia and I will be going with a Peter Pan theme as far as dressing up. I have an adorable Peter Pan dress I bought from Etsy that I had intended to wear in May, but didn't and Julie bought Gia a Tinker Bell costume and those flashy wings. Joe will most likely Disney bound with colors similar to Captain Hook...
That'll be great! Can't wait to see photos.
I also bought HEA After Dessert Party tickets for September 25th. I've only had the desserts before the fireworks, but I think this is a better option as there's more time to digest from dinner and work up an appetite again...What do you all think????
I've only done the before one, but I know others have commented and love the after party.
Off to work. It's my last day before vaca!!!!!
Woot!!

I'm excited to hear what you think of the party this year and the new offerings. We're also going to one this month and I'm going to miss the old fireworks show, but I'm really excited to see what the new show is like!

We've done the "after" dessert party and really liked doing it that way! We liked having more time between dinner and desserts, and not feeling rushed to get through the desserts quickly before the fireworks. But one thing that I preferred about a "before" party is that I was starting to get tired and ready to hit the resort after the fireworks that night, but we felt like we needed to hang out for a good amount of time afterwards to get the most value out of the dessert portion. I think I'd still always opt for the "after" party though if I had the choice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter