Sister Wives, First Times and Lots of Wine/An Epic Girls Trip...Updated 8/13

Yay for Tim and SWGE preview.
Looks like Joe and And Ashley had a great time at the games.
Happy belated birthday:bday:
Thank you sooooo much!

Um... you sit and watch the fireworks. While eating dessert.
No, you sit and have dessert in Tomorrowland Terrace and then you watch the fireworks in the garden in front of the Castle. I highly recommend it!!!! No crowd fighting for a spot.

FE80C615-09E1-4706-B014-C8CE180A6F3F.jpeg
This is so amazing!!!! How exciting for him to be one of the first cast members in. I got next to nothing on Star Wars but I am oddly excited just to have something new in MGM!

Hi everyone! Well, I bought tickets for MNSSHP for September 24th this morning. I am so excited to attend this again.
Woohoo!!!! We loved the party we did last year. I contemplated doing it again this time around and a. its the first party (hello crowds) and b. Its August :P

Hope you are officially on vacation when you read this. Can't wait to see in in a WEEK!!!!!!! EEK!

This is so amazing!!!! How exciting for him to be one of the first cast members in. I got next to nothing on Star Wars but I am oddly excited just to have something new in MGM!
I liked the original 3 movies from the 70's/early 80's???? I'm not sure of the time period...Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing it, but I'm not rushing to see it if you know what I mean. I will say that I like how submerged guests seem to be when they are there...

Woohoo!!!! We loved the party we did last year. I contemplated doing it again this time around and a. its the first party (hello crowds) and b. Its August :P
I totally get it. I can't get into Halloween in August. I'm still focusing on summer. And, yes, it will probably sell out like last year and be crowded. No thanks.

Hope you are officially on vacation when you read this. Can't wait to see in in a WEEK!!!!!!! EEK!
Just poured a glass of sangria from a plastic bottle. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU TOO and finally meet Jason and Casey!!!!!!! :love:

We've done the "after" dessert party and really liked doing it that way! We liked having more time between dinner and desserts, and not feeling rushed to get through the desserts quickly before the fireworks. But one thing that I preferred about a "before" party is that I was starting to get tired and ready to hit the resort after the fireworks that night, but we felt like we needed to hang out for a good amount of time afterwards to get the most value out of the dessert portion. I think I'd still always opt for the "after" party though if I had the choice.
That's kind of what I was thinking.

Hi everyone! Well, I bought tickets for MNSSHP for September 24th this morning. I am so excited to attend this again. I think it will be my 5th Halloween party give or take...I know these parties are a lot more crowded than they used to be but I am so in love with the theming, fireworks (I believe it's a new show this year) and the parade with the Headless Horseman that it is so worth it to me. Plus, having the AP discount is a wonderful bonus.
He looks amazingly happy! I cannot WAIT to see this in a few weeks!

We've got our tix for a Halloween party on the 17th and am super stoked for it. I adore this party so much! I love your costume ideas too. So fun!

Ok I now feel I've definitely been to a ballgame and it was fun so thanks :goodvibes
What's with all the blue Santa hats on the final vlog and I think I saw an elf? Christmas in July maybe (just thought of that).
Going to show my ignorance now but when you say like and subscribe do you mean on YouTube? Do I need an account? I'm a bit (lot) clueless lol

Tim looked more than a wee bit happy with his SWGE trip. Seems like he had a lot of fun:)
Looking forward to the next episode of Jen and Joe on the go an to hearing all about your trip :)

Ok I now feel I've definitely been to a ballgame and it was fun so thanks :goodvibes
What's with all the blue Santa hats on the final vlog and I think I saw an elf? Christmas in July maybe (just thought of that).
Going to show my ignorance now but when you say like and subscribe do you mean on YouTube? Do I need an account? I'm a bit (lot) clueless lol

Tim looked more than a wee bit happy with his SWGE trip. Seems like he had a lot of fun:)
Looking forward to the next episode of Jen and Joe on the go an to hearing all about your trip :)
It was Christmas in July that day at the ballpark and since the Ray's colors are blue and white everyones Santa costumes and hats contained those colors.

You go to Youtube.com
Type Jen and Joe on the Go in the search bar
Then you can like and subscribe to the channel and videos if you'd like
And, it's FREE!!!! :P

Tim had an absolute blast!!!!

It was Christmas in July that day at the ballpark and since the Ray's colors are blue and white everyones Santa costumes and hats contained those colors.
My aunt and uncle who lived in Australia used to celebrate Christmas in July with all their friends and family as they said it was too hot for a traditional Irish Christmas dinner in December. I didn't think of it until I was typing the question as I've never thought of it being celebrated elsewhere :rotfl::santa:🎄
You go to Youtube.com
Type Jen and Joe on the Go in the search bar
Then you can like and subscribe to the channel and videos if you'd like
And, it's FREE!!!! :P
I'm all signed up now thanks:thumbsup2

I'm Going to Disney Tomorrow!!!

I'm all packed and absolutely dreading having to wake up at 1:45 AM...On the good side, I will have a first full day at Disney! I can't wait to see Timmy as its been 12 weeks since he started his second DCP. This will also be the first time since 2013 that I have vacationed with my boys...We are spending our first day in Epcot. This will be Matt and Tim's first time staying at the Contemporary Resort, which I'm super psyched about...I've added a PTR YouTube video for anyone who's interested...Don't laugh at Joe's interviewing skills too much or how I may stumble upon my answers. Hee! Hee!

Catching up! I'm so behind on the DIS. First off, want to wish you a happy belated birthday! It looks like you had a great night! Those cheese curds look so yummy!
That is so cool how Ashley is a huge WS fan. It looks like she got to know the players off the field as well, awesome!
And so amazing that Timmy got to visit SWGE! We get to go on the 18th for our preview! So excited! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!