Sister Wives

It also says in the article that Kody recently proposed to a 25 yr old woman; who turned him down. If true, that sounds like ego to me, not religion. That woman is half his age, the age of a lot of his children. Just wow.

It also says in the article that Kody recently proposed to a 25 yr old woman; who turned him down. If true, that sounds like ego to me, not religion. That woman is half his age, the age of a lot of his children. Just wow.
Wow this is huge if it is true, says Meri moved out in December. Wasn't the opening of the B&B sometime after December with Kody in attendance? Is this a tabloid?

The new season started on Sunday. Is anyone still watching? I didn't think I could dislike Kody any more, but I stand corrected. Maybe if he treated Meri like a wife and talked through things with her instead of ambushing her, she wouldn't feel so ostracized.

Robyn, oh please. The reason everyone gave you a hard time about starting My Sister Wives' Closet was because it was a dumb idea.

And whatever happened to them buying a gym a few years ago? They are all over the map.

I watched it but it was so boring! All manufactured and recycled drama about the catfishing and the B&B.
Everyone knows that they own the B&B.
I missed it. I’m tired of the catfish being thrown in Meri’s face. If Kody was a good husband and did his husband duties she would have to seek outside for companionship or attention. It wasn’t right but you can see after she wanted to try for another baby and he said no, I could see her empty and lonieness. Kody can’t handle being a husband to all the wives and fullifill all of their needs. He an attention hog and loves the camera. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s trying to push meek out and replace her with a younger one.

If they have to dig up the whole catfish drama after a couple of years tells me they don't have much "new" material to throw at us avid watchers. ;) :teeth: :sad2:

It was taped almost a year ago which is why the storylines are so behind. It's just annoying to watch because of this.

The B&B has been owned and operated by them for over a year.
At least one wedding has not yet been televised yet.
They all moved to Arizona which is not been televised yet.

So yes new material out there but just slow coming out to us in the show.

I used to watch, but have not been keeping up since Kody basically told Meri "no, I don't want another baby", but what he really meant was "with you". I thought she was lonely, feeling the beginnings of empty nest creeping up on her, and she wanted another baby. Why would he deny her that? He took on Robyn's children, he's got like 20+ other children, and he talks of possibly wanting another wife. Yet he can't let his first wife, mom to ONE child, have another? Hmph.

I am SO glad we are talking about this season. I was going to start a new thread but didn’t want to turn into the poster who only posts about tv shows.

They showed the final episode of last season first so I watched it and all I can say is Maddie has the patience of a saint. If Kody was in my face telling me to be quiet and to push and directing the delivery, I would have punched him in the face. He has to make himself the centre of all attention.

And I know the heart wants what it wants but how can ANYONE find him attractive with that stringy perm?

And if Christine says the word safe one more time...

I used to watch, but have not been keeping up since Kody basically told Meri "no, I don't want another baby", but what he really meant was "with you". I thought she was lonely, feeling the beginnings of empty nest creeping up on her, and she wanted another baby. Why would he deny her that? He took on Robyn's children, he's got like 20+ other children, and he talks of possibly wanting another wife. Yet he can't let his first wife, mom to ONE child, have another? Hmph.
I was seething when he yelled at Meri in front of the others about putting his youngest through college when he was 70.

I agree it was SO boring! No fresh material. I FF through much of the catfish rehashing. Who cares?!
Yes, we've seen that the inn was bought over a year ago. Yawn.
I don't really want to see yet another wedding tbh. So if it doesn't pick up soon I'm out.
Just when I thought Kody's hair couldn't get any worse...Just shave it off already!!

Why did they move again?

This is probably just a rumor, but I read on the internet that Kody wanted to propose to Robyn's niece. The one who was helping her out with the kids. And this really pissed Robyn off. Might be the 25 year old that was talked about earlier. That would be a lot more interesting to watch this season! Lol ::yes::

O.M.G. We're back with the catfishing already. Just move on already!

So Meri wanted 40K from the family but didn't want to give them any equity in the business? That's nuts.

Meri is trying to play the victim with the whole catfishing thing, but I place the blame squarely on her. She was seeking contact with a man outside of her marriage. True, Kody seems to have more wives and more kids than he can possibly keep up with. True, Kody comes across as a jerk and seems to have pushed Meri away. However, Meri made the choice to be in a plural marriage, and Meri made the choice to stay. If she feels she needs more than what Kody can or is willing to provide, she needs to leave the marriage and then seek other male companionship. She chose to go behind her husband's back and look for men online. So one turned out to be a woman who manipulated and embarrassed her. That would not have happened if she wasn't looking to cheat on her husband. I have no problem with her looking to meet other men, but only after she officially leaves her marriage. Hopefully, she has learned her lesson and will look to meet men in person from now on.

Meri is trying to play the victim with the whole catfishing thing, but I place the blame squarely on her. She was seeking contact with a man outside of her marriage. True, Kody seems to have more wives and more kids than he can possibly keep up with. True, Kody comes across as a jerk and seems to have pushed Meri away. However, Meri made the choice to be in a plural marriage, and Meri made the choice to stay. If she feels she needs more than what Kody can or is willing to provide, she needs to leave the marriage and then seek other male companionship. She chose to go behind her husband's back and look for men online. So one turned out to be a woman who manipulated and embarrassed her. That would not have happened if she wasn't looking to cheat on her husband. I have no problem with her looking to meet other men, but only after she officially leaves her marriage. Hopefully, she has learned her lesson and will look to meet men in person from now on.
But if she leaves the marriage, who will give her the 40K she needs to purchase the family homestead? Doesn't everyone go around collecting old family homes?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter