Sister Wives

I'll be very curious to see how they end up in Arizona. I wonder if they're renting. I wonder if any of them downsized (cough cough Meri). Not sure how they would qualify for loans on new homes if they couldn't afford to refinance their current homes. Unless maybe they just had to purchase cheaper houses.

i wonder if they ended up doing that weird reno to the top floor they were talking about a season or so ago to afford the newlyweds some privacy. something about putting up some walls and making one portion more of an en-suite larger living area-kind of like a mini studio set up). if they did it could negatively impact selling. the other thing that occurs to me is if there's been any damage due to the filming. on the real housewives there has been issues in the past where temporary lighting supports had to be installed in some of the rooms-and THOSE homeowners know how to negotiate their contracts such that the damage is repaired. if the browns are so desperate to film that they are taking next to nothing in salaries these days they may have never negotiated any kind of repairs into their contracts in which case there could be considerable cosmetic damages (not to speak of the general wear/tare on flooring/counters.....all those family members/filming crews/hoards of party guests have caused those homes.
I hope they didn't do anything that stupid. Surely if it was a balloon payment coming due, they knew about it and should have been making a plan that didn't involve substantially personalizing a house that might need to be sold soon.

Can someone post the listings so that we can see what each house has and how much it is selling for? Thanks in advance!

So they should all vote on which property...even the kids. BUT...I am betting the tree property that Meri wants is the one they will get. And it IS ugly. The other one is better.

I feel bad for the ladies. I too have a DH who moves us a lot. He switches jobs a lot and last switch I had 3 kids in HS and kept them in that HS while DH went to other state to new job and came back on weekends. It was a tough 2.5 years...TOUGH. But we did it for the kids. Though, actually, I would have chose (and did vote) that he not switch jobs (states). BUt he vetoed me. Still not over it.

Oh, and Christine looks good. She must have lost weight. I like her personality best too.

Last edited:

So they should all vote on which property...even the kids. BUT...I am betting the tree property that Meri wants is the one they will get. And it IS ugly. The other one is better.

On line sources say Coyote Pass is the choice. It was a less expensive property

They function more like a monarchy than a democracy.

I think they'll choose whichever one Kody wants. Which coincidentally I think is the one Meri wants. Which makes it a slam dunk.

All of these homes are large- about the same square feet. But are pretty builder grade nondescript homes. And all have the same grouted tile in the bathrooms. That's an immediate turnoff to me. And they seem to back up to a busy road and are surrounded be more development than I would have expected.

What happened to the woman realtor who said the homes would sell in a month?

just finished watching it-

kody is prairie dog s*** NUTS. NOW he's worried about all the concerns the wives have been voicing all along???

i don't think he has ANY CLUE as to what he's buying in to. the cost of pulling utilities is NOT cheap, and those cc&r's should have been reviewed by a land attorney in the area very closely b/c it's possible that some of the restrictions are in place b/c of deeply buried decades if not century's old restrictions on the properties (the case w/rural properties around us-a means of a seller disclosing restrictions to a buyer of properties that have been subdivided in such a way that very specific hoops have to be jumped through to build on). i think they also mentioned that the property they ended up buying backed up against national forest land-that's going to come with some restrictions and easement issues as well any potential buyer should be fully educated on before making an offer. we have properties near us that were bought up decades ago that can't be developed solely b/c of the prohibitive costs of pulling utilities b/c of lack of easements w/adjacent properties-and public utilities don't want to pony up the money to extend lines at their expense for just a handful of lots.

the icing on the cake was his treatment of mary in the final scenes-is he trying to push her to have a nervous breakdown? he is treating her like s***.

I haven't seen the last episode so don't know if this has been addressed but what's going to happen to the B&B that Meri bought? When they were living in Nevada I believe her plan was to spend time there as much as she could or wanted to. What will she do now that they are living in AZ?

I haven't seen the last episode so don't know if this has been addressed but what's going to happen to the B&B that Meri bought? When they were living in Nevada I believe her plan was to spend time there as much as she could or wanted to. What will she do now that they are living in AZ?

Haven't seen the B&B on the show recently.

But IRL the B&B is doing well. There's a B&B Facebook page. Seems it has won tourism/business awards.

Lizzie's heritage Inn . Com

I think the B&B town and Flagstaff are about 5 or 6 hours away from each other.

It's managed by Meri's mother and seems that it's a big deal to Meri's own extended family -siblings and cousins, not something for Kody and the other wives to be involved in.

Last edited:
Haven't seen the B&B on the show recently.

But IRL the B&B is doing well. There's a B&B Facebook page. Seems it has won tourism/business awards.

Lizzie's heritage Inn . Com

I think the B&B town and Flagstaff are about 5 or 6 hours away from each other.

It's managed by Meri's mother and seems that it's a big deal to Meri's own extended family -siblings and cousins, not something for Kody and the other wives to be involved in.
How would we know if it's doing well? And 5 or 6 hours away pretty much doubles the distance for Meri to be onsite at the business she's on the hook for. Big difference between 3 hours and 6 hours for a quick visit.

Anyone catch where Robyn said she & Kody had talked about it 6 months ago? He & Robyn had this whole thing planned. Really? Her kid just happened to apply for college there? Come on.

the icing on the cake was his treatment of mary in the final scenes-is he trying to push her to have a nervous breakdown? he is treating her like s***.

Seriously. How many times did she have to say it? They all knew she LOVED the other property. She told them over and over again she preferred it but that she didn't hate the other one. It just wasn't special to her but that she'd be fine. They kept hounding her about it. It was sickening.

Oh, and I think Coyote Pass is ugly. They kept calling it a beautiful property. It was brown, bare dirt everywhere with a pretty mountain view. You aren't going to be living in the view. Your going to be living in brown, bare dirt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!