Sister Wives

:rotfl2:Meri’s is the last house on the market. 3 of 4 now sold.
Really, thanks for the update. I had to laugh at the whole moving episode. I know moving can be stressful, but it was over the top disorganized. How can Robyn afford that gigantic home she's renting. My goodness it was over the top gorgeous! And where was Christine going, they didn't say her house was ready, so what happened? I just love this show. I've been watching from the beginning, and it's so fun to criticize them. I'm not against their lifestyle choice. I believe we all have a right to chose. But some of the decisions they make...geesh...hard to understand.

Yes, Meri was the first wife. He divorced her and legally married Robyn, because he wanted to adopt her children from a former marriage. At one point Meri wanted another child but after she and Kody talked, he didn't think it was a good idea. She accepted this. Probably another reason their relationship is so strained.

They played the whole divorce thing like it was all Meri's idea. She gave up being the legal wife to benefit Robyn's kids. I wonder if it was really Kody's idea but they made up the whole conversation to make Meri look good? Meri had fertility issues and was only able to have the one child. It seemed to be one of the issues that caused the riff between her and Janelle. As the second wife, Janelle had a child with Kody before Meri did. Then Janelle had five more without issue. Meri struggled just to have Mariah. They did show Kody and Meri exploring in-vitro at one point, and Robyn volunteered to be their surrogate right after she had Soloman. Kody was the one to shut it all down. He didn't think having another baby with Meri was a good idea, then he went off and had one more with Robyn. I wonder if Kody even spends nights at Meri's house? He said once that they are not co-habitating. Does he sleep in another room while he's at her house? Does he just rotate between the other three? Can't help but wonder!

I just keep wondering why Gabriel couldn't spend the school year with Madison and her husband. At this point they could have just stayed in the house for the school year and paid rent to their parents.

And man it was telling what Gabe, Madison and Aspyn had to say about their parents and the move. They seem more mature than their parents.

Also noticed how Logan is totally how the show now. He's not even mentioned. My understanding is he didn't want his wedding taped. Not sure if he did get married yet but was engaged.

I just keep wondering why Gabriel couldn't spend the school year with Madison and her husband. At this point they could have just stayed in the house for the school year and paid rent to their parents.

And man it was telling what Gabe, Madison and Aspyn had to say about their parents and the move. They seem more mature than their parents.

Also noticed how Logan is totally how the show now. He's not even mentioned. My understanding is he didn't want his wedding taped. Not sure if he did get married yet but was engaged.
I have two brothers that are 9 and 11 years younger and my DH has a brother 10 years younger and we both said we probably would have said yes if they’d asked to stay to finish out school. In Gabriel’s case it’s clear he would have gone off immediately to college and not overstayed his welcome. I can only guess that Maddie didn’t want to step on her parents toes and/or wanted them to live with the consequences of their choice. It’s pretty clear she has their number. She pulled no punches when she addressed how she felt about the whole thing.

I thought it was odd that Kody cried while saying goodbye to Caleb but not Madison and the other girls.

I have two brothers that are 9 and 11 years younger and my DH has a brother 10 years younger and we both said we probably would have said yes if they’d asked to stay to finish out school. In Gabriel’s case it’s clear he would have gone off immediately to college and not overstayed his welcome. I can only guess that Maddie didn’t want to step on her parents toes and/or wanted them to live with the consequences of their choice. It’s pretty clear she has their number. She pulled no punches when she addressed how she felt about the whole thing.

I thought it was odd that Kody cried while saying goodbye to Caleb but not Madison and the other girls.

I was actually going to post the same thing! I found that quite weird.

So are we done with the show completely or are we going to see them set up their lives in Arizona for a couple more episodes?

eta.....and if the show is done for good I would LOVE to know how the heck Robin is going to afford that rental house!!!

I wondered about that too...but then I thought that Caleb is somehow related to Kody's dead brother, not sure about this...but thought maybe this had something to do with it.

I don't understand anything at all about that elaborate rental house Robyn is in...the rent has to be insane!

I wondered about that too...but then I thought that Caleb is somehow related to Kody's dead brother, not sure about this...but thought maybe this had something to do with it.
Caleb’s sister was married to Kody’s brother I believe. Still odd though. Then again it could be that the girls (Madison and Aspyn) clearly disapprove of the move so there could be a little tension there.

Caleb’s sister was married to Kody’s brother I believe. Still odd though. Then again it could be that the girls (Madison and Aspyn) clearly disapprove of the move so there could be a little tension there.
The brother that died?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter