Sister Wives

The only "explanation" I heard was that Robyn's kids to go public school, and they wanted them all to be together. Except the oldest daughter wanted to stay at the private school.

I was wondering about that too. The hierarchy in the family is odd. Apparently Meri calls the shots enough that her daughter can go to private school, which pulls money out of the big old pot for the amount of tuition. The homeschooled kids need to go to public school now because there is strength in numbers, that way Robyn's kids don't feel left out/made fun of as much? It seems that Meri and Robyn are the favorite wives. Hmmm....

Can anyone explain why the kids are all going to public school now? I didn't get WHY.

I thought that it was so that they would all be together. Robyn's son has autism and attends public school.

The teaser for next week shows them packing and moving out of state. That has to be a disruption for all of the kids. Meeting new friends and then moving away and having to do it all over again.

Janelle is the only woman working right now so maybe it was related to her job?:confused3

I have a hard time beleiving that the ladies dont get jealous:confused3

They do, when he brought Robin in they were all jealous of her. The all let it be known.

I thought it was funny when the other ladies were filling out paperwork for the kids to go to public school. The other mom were telling the school about there other wives, and Janelle was like not me I put them down as aunt they don't need to know more then that.

At the end when the ladies were asked if they would do it again live that lifestyle they were all like yup. expect for Christine and she was like I dunno I really don't like she wasn't happy, I wonder if shes not thinking about leaving

A lot of you have said "I won't judge... as long as they are happy" but the thing to me is, they don't seem happy at all. I think they all seem pretty tense and often miserable. There are jealousy issues, insecurity, fear, ect. So, I'm gonna go ahead and judge, and I'm gonna call it wrong. It doesn't seem like a good way to live. The only one who seems to have it made is the husband. He has everything he wants.

At the end when the ladies were asked if they would do it again live that lifestyle they were all like yup. expect for Christine and she was like I dunno I really don't like she wasn't happy, I wonder if shes not thinking about leaving

I was really surprised at that. In a previous episode she talked about how she always wanted to be a third wife (not first or second).

A lot of you have said "I won't judge... as long as they are happy" but the thing to me is, they don't seem happy at all. I think they all seem pretty tense and often miserable. There are jealousy issues, insecurity, fear, ect. So, I'm gonna go ahead and judge, and I'm gonna call it wrong. It doesn't seem like a good way to live. The only one who seems to have it made is the husband. He has everything he wants.

How many married couples are not happy? How much jealously is in a marriage? Whether you are married to 1 or 200, everyone still has problems. But when someone thinks what they are doing is wrong then their problems are much more extreme than everyone else's.

The beauty of it is, this is their life and their choice and if they are not happy they can do what they need to do to change it. Just because one doesn't agree in something doesn't mean it is wrong. If it works for all parties involved then it is right!

Why is it always sister wives and not "brother husbands"???

Because who wants more than one husband? :lmao: Seriously! One is all I can handle!

(edited to add....sorry for the repeated reply. C. Hippie and I are definitely on the same page!!)

How many married couples are not happy? How much jealously is in a marriage? Whether you are married to 1 or 200, everyone still has problems. But when someone thinks what they are doing is wrong then their problems are much more extreme than everyone else's.

The beauty of it is, this is their life and their choice and if they are not happy they can do what they need to do to change it. Just because one doesn't agree in something doesn't mean it is wrong. If it works for all parties involved then it is right!

All well and good, but it isn't working for all parties involved.

Bingo! ::yes::

I don't think I could do a marriage like that. That is too weird for me. I don't like that guy either, my dh said the same thing.

The thing that got me was that he just expects the other wives to go along with everything he wants and it is centered around what HE wants!

I could never be in a situation where it is all about one person. Now I could understand it better if they all came together and decided this was the one for all involved if you know what I mean? Then that would mean that all parties agree and are attracted to each other and will do things together as a good relationship TOGETHER!

He has what 4 separate marriages right? I could not do that. I hope everyone is understanding what I'm saying. :goodvibes

It's gross to me. All of that "sharing"!!
So what if one of them has something they shouldn't be "sharing"?? :scared1:

The dude is creepy. The wives must be off of their rocker to WANT to "share".
When it comes to that...I am a bit of a germaphobe! :eek:

Well I call Bull! All this live and let live at some point becomes absurd. I WILL judge. It weird, its odd and its not natural for women to "share" a husband that way. That's how I see it in my world, so I will go with how I feel about it. Can't see how any sane woman can have any sense of self-worth or self-esteem in a situation like this.

The husband just seems like a greedy little creep.

I was really surprised at that. In a previous episode she talked about how she always wanted to be a third wife (not first or second).
I thought that the question was about whether they would go public again or not. not whether they would want sister wives? Christine loves the situation. She loves staying home and she loves being with any of the children.

I love how people who do not know anything about them but what is shown on television has decided it is not working. My faith keeps me from believing this way but i am not here to judge. AS with homosexuality or any other issue different from mine, i am not here to judge them and their choices.

I thought that the question was about whether they would go public again or not. not whether they would want sister wives? Christine loves the situation. She loves staying home and she loves being with any of the children.

No the question was would you choose this life again

I just can't help but disagree. I believe they are hurting their children. I disagree with the whole thing vehemently, but if only adults were involved, that would be their choice. However, it isn't only adults - there are children being reared this way.

^^ This...

I agree. It's not good for the kids. And to the other PP....FTR that's not a cop out, THAT'S what I mean to say. It hurts the kids.

It seems to me that they care less about Kody and more about having tons of female companionship and lots of little kids running around. Sharing a hubby is the sacrifice that they make in order to have that kind of super-big family.

I agree. When I watch it I think "but for [creepy idiot] Kody, these women would have a terrific arrangement"...sharing a large house, sharing child care, cooking, etc.

Do you think they were genuinely surprised that there would be a reaction once they did a reality show, went on the talk shows in NY? They invited all the attention.

I have never met anyone "all that "that I would do that. and he is a hypocrate, a while back one of the "wives" made a comment about what if she had 3 or 4 husbands and he said something to the effect he would be disqusted by it .:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter