Sister Wives

I agree with what you are saying. I think what Mariah is stuck on is that Meri seems to be taking no responsibility for her actions. She is blaming the catfish, Kody, Mariah leaving for college and everyone else but herself. She has to take some responsibility for that action and talk to Mariah (off camera) about how she made an awful mistake, she knows she hurt Mariah and the family, and that she is going to work to make it right with everyone. Of course for all we know this whole portion of the catfish and how Mariah is acting could just be for the show because TLC seems to be stringing this specific story line on as long as humanly possible.

I would think and hope that a lot of their situations are discussed "off camera". It would be sad that the family keeps silent about things until the cameras run. :oops:

I would think and hope that a lot of their situations are discussed "off camera". It would be sad that the family keeps silent about things until the cameras run. :oops:

If their show is filmed like many of the other "reality" shows then they have a crew there basically 24/7 in case something big happens so they really could have stuff not happen on camera. I know that is one reason child labor laws and reality tv tend to butt heads because they are always on. I wouldn't be shocked if each house has a crew and producer for each one of them so that they are ready to go in the event a "family meeting" gets called or whatever. Of course the family should have final say if they are there or not but you know the saying everyone has their price.

I don't know whether to feel sorry for Meri or fed up. She's obviously extremely depressed, and that counselor doesn't seem to be helping at all. I think antidepressants are long overdue (or a med change if she's already on one). At the same time, I often get the impression she enjoys being miserable. She's been crying more than sobbin' Robyn ever did. In no way do I disagree that she has many reasons to be unhappy, but I don't think that's going to change as long as she remains in this marriage. Meri needs more than a very part-time husband.

I thought it was very telling that Meri wanted Robyn there when she talked to Kody about the Meriah situation. Robyn kept stifling Kody - kinda telling him when he could talk. And Robyn was telling Meri how to feel. It was like Robyn was the therapist. Who does she think she is...Nancy?:crazy:

I thought it was very telling that Meri wanted Robyn there when she talked to Kody about the Meriah situation. Robyn kept stifling Kody - kinda telling him when he could talk. And Robyn was telling Meri how to feel. It was like Robyn was the therapist. Who does she think she is...Nancy?:crazy:

:drinking1

Well, I don't think she could do any worse than Nancy.

:drinking1

Haven't seen the latest 3 hour ordeal but I meant to comment earlier on something from the previous episode. It was the clips where Christine was sitting with Paedon, Ysabel and Truly, discussing Mykelti's wedding. How ridiculous and awkward that she kept shushing Paedon every time he tried to get a word out - even physically "restraining" him, so that Truly could babble on. I found it really quite weird...

Haven't seen the latest 3 hour ordeal but I meant to comment earlier on something from the previous episode. It was the clips where Christine was sitting with Paedon, Ysabel and Truly, discussing Mykelti's wedding. How ridiculous and awkward that she kept shushing Paedon every time he tried to get a word out - even physically "restraining" him, so that Truly could babble on. I found it really quite weird...

I think Truly is babied beyond belief.

Does anyone else find it weird that the oldest and middle kids just kind of disappeared? I wonder how many of them just said no more.

I find it weird that none of Robyn older kids are front and center. I wish we get to more of Logan and his girlfriend

I thought Robyn's girls have been on the couch a lot recently. I believe her son is not really in by his own request. He is on the spectrum and then had that accident and I remember at that point Robyn said they always ask him if he wants to be on the show or not. I believe his choice is not to be on it.

Logan is the first one who left. He went to college and then kind of disappeared. I think the olders are starting to realize this "celebrity" life is not what they want. I think Logan's girlfriend wants to be a lawyer (or doctor) and it would be rather hard to be that and be on a reality tv show.

Those reality shows are junk food for your brain. It'll rot your intellect like candy rots your teeth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter