Sister Wives

/

http://www.tlc.com/tlcme/aspyn-brown-from-sister-wives-is-engaged/

Exciting news from the Sister Wives' family! Christine and Kody Brown are pleased to share that their daughter Aspyn is engaged.

Aspyn will be the third daughter in the Brown family to walk down the aisle, sister Maddie married Caleb Brush June 2016, while Mykelti married Tony Padron in December of 2016!

Aspyn's fiance--and longtime family friend Mitch Thompson--popped the question while the couple was on a trip to Seattle. Aspyn says she's excited to plan her wedding and start her life with Mitch.

Congratulations to the happy couple! Keep following the Brown family's journey on Sister Wives Sundays at 8/7c on TLC, and download the TLC GO app to catch up on Sister Wives from the very first episode.

Don't you think that they are also counting on the publicity factor...if someone watches the show and happens to vacation in Utah, they might be more likely to book a room/night at Lizzie's just to see if you run into anyone from the Brown family? Their rates are fairly reasonable and they are not too far from several national parks. When we were in Utah, we stayed in Park City and drove to Arches National Park and back in the same day and I thought that we would never get out of the car. The place is charming and I would stay there on the chance that I might run into Meri or someone else from the Brown family.

Don't you think that they are also counting on the publicity factor...if someone watches the show and happens to vacation in Utah, they might be more likely to book a room/night at Lizzie's just to see if you run into anyone from the Brown family? Their rates are fairly reasonable and they are not too far from several national parks. When we were in Utah, we stayed in Park City and drove to Arches National Park and back in the same day and I thought that we would never get out of the car. The place is charming and I would stay there on the chance that I might run into Meri or someone else from the Brown family.
I guess it depends on just how close they are to the national parks. And which national parks. All I caught was that it was close to some mountain I hadn't heard of and that it's 3 hours from the airport.

I certainly wouldn't book it in hopes of running into a Brown since most of them live so far away. And I just don't care about running into Christine's mom.

I basically analyze business financial plans for a living. I agree that the occupancy will be around 50-60% annually at best. I have no idea what they paid for the property but based upon what the occupancy had been, and the location, it should have been reasonable. Best case scenario would be that the property will pay it's own way with a small profit at the end of the year. (by small I'm thinking less than $20,000 after paying a small wage and expenses for Christine's mom).

I read Christine's mom was out and someone else close to Meri got the job.

Was Aspyn with the group, when they were looking at venu's for the wedding?

Boy Mykelti didn't look very happy to see Madison and Caleb moving back
wonder why they didn't go get Meri to come see Garrison when he got back
I noticed Garrison wanted to hold the baby and Robin didn't really want him to finally she she let him, but you could tell she wasn't happy. I'm not sure why they do the dance thing when it drives them all nuts lol. I'm shocked Tony wasn;t at the shower. Cody came into Janelle house wanna to turn things upside to to make things better for Maddie and Caleb who might be there for maybe for a few weeks lol and makes thing worse for everone else who lives permantely lol

Mykelti didn't look happy when Madi announced her pregnancy. Everytime they panned the camera into her she wasn't smiling. I know they can edit things to seem a certain way but even when they showed the flashes back when Mykelti announced her engagement (right before Madi's wedding) everyone seemed to say "Mykelti needs to let Madi have her moment." Seems to me that this jealousy thing has been an ongoing issue with those two.

I don't think she wanted Garrison to hold her because she was sick and the baby kept pulling towards Mom.

Why aren’t Madi and Caleb moving in with Meri? She’s living in an empty 5 bedroom house isn’t she?

That's what I was thinking. They could have an entire floor to themselves. Separate bathroom. Separate room for the baby.

While I agree that would be the simplest solution, look at Madi's mom...Janelle.. who doesn't get along with Meri well. And, the sneak peeks shows Meri and Kody saying that they were like a divorced couple. So, I can't see either one of them proposing that the Meri.

Why aren’t Madi and Caleb moving in with Meri? She’s living in an empty 5 bedroom house isn’t she?
Excellent question.
I don't blame Meri not offering up her home. I did notice Robiin and Christine fighting about staying or going back to Utah
If Meri was just an aunt or something, I would feel the same way. But they are sister wives. That's what she signed up for, even encouraged in their family. Now she wants to be treated like she's just an ex-wife or something.

I don't blame Meri for not volunteering her house and I don't think they should assume she should take them in.

It seems that Maddie and Caleb had an "oops." ???? They said they both planned to wait until they were done college or at least in their senior year of college. Since things happened quicker than they thought they want to move back home to be closer to the family and for "help" AKA babysitting so they can finish school.

That's all great and I commend Janelle and Cody for opening their home for their daughter but not every parent feels the same. I know my mother would not let me move back home while married and pregnant just so I could have access to babysitters and more help. She would tell me I'm a married woman with a baby and to figure it out. The only way I could've gone back home after I was married with children is if I had a huge life altering experience (house burned down, husband died, etc.)

Meri shouldn't have to give up her quiet home because they decided to have a baby sooner than expected. Having an entire family unit living in your home is way different than teenagers or older kids coming back home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter