Sisters are doing it for themselves...Sept/Oct 2022 trip now!! Update 01/07 The planning continues...

Hi guys,

Happy Black Friday!

So of course I’ve been on Disney’s website and made some Black Friday purchases. I’m trying to find a Disney hand luggage bag but there weren’t any that particularly stood out for me so I’m going to keep on looking.

In the meantime I did purchase...

ABDED36B-DBA2-44E8-839C-30CFF5D0CD0E.jpeg

I love this mug and need a new one!

1779EA15-A659-48D2-8D1E-CBCFF1BED1E7.jpeg

This bag is sooo cute and adorable...I fell in love with it the minute I saw it and knew I had to purchase it.

And finally...

D759792A-EA08-402D-AD5F-DCCE93BEE315.jpeg

My sister and I are hoping to get a reservation at storybook dining so I will be hoping to wear this for the occasion.

I also purchased a couple of shirts from Teepublic (thanks for the recommendation lvcourtneyy).

A04FB112-F152-43DA-9A30-8B0274808DDE.jpeg

I love beauty and the beast so had to get this cute little tee with Lumiere and Cogsworth.

69340013-86C6-4DAF-922F-9C448B437E15.jpeg

I’m looking forward to receiving my purchases and trying the shirts on...I always find they end up being too big but shall see how they fit on arrival.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Tanz :goodvibes

Nice Black Friday purchases! The Minnie bag is very cute, and so is the Beauty and the Beast shirt from teepublic. I've heard of the sight but have never actually had a look at it. Maybe I should...

WOW great times you picked up on black friday!

I haven't stayed at AoA but we have stayed at the pop and loved it! I took a loop on the skyliner back in October and we loved it! I am sure i twill make F&W easy!

great hotel pick! Going to be an amazing trip, and how fun to go with your sister!

Nice Black Friday purchases! The Minnie bag is very cute, and so is the Beauty and the Beast shirt from teepublic. I've heard of the sight but have never actually had a look at it. Maybe I should...

Thanks! I love that bag and yes, I’m looking forward to wearing the Beauty and the Beast shirt at Be Our Guest. Ooh, it’s a nice sight, I only became aware of it because of these boards :thumbsup2

WOW great times you picked up on black friday!

I haven't stayed at AoA but we have stayed at the pop and loved it! I took a loop on the skyliner back in October and we loved it! I am sure i twill make F&W easy!

great hotel pick! Going to be an amazing trip, and how fun to go with your sister!

Thanks!

I’ve stayed at Pop and loved it as well! I hope so...I was looking forward to the close proximity of beach club resort but I’m sure I’ll still get to enjoy F&W festival :thumbsup2

I’m looking forward to our trip even though it’s still a while to wait :laughing:

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you had a great time seeing in the new year and unlike me are not hanging whilst typing this post.

Anyways I have booked our flights!! It all seems real now and also as we are in 2020 (even though it’s the first day of the year) it means the trip is nearer :laughing:

All being well our flight will arrive at MCO around 4pm on 09/02/2020. I think we will either go Magic Kingdom or to D-luxe burger in Disney Springs (still tempted to call it Downtown Disney!)

I’ll be able to book our ADRs in a couple of months (my birthday month!). There has been a slight change to the previous post in that we are going to be dining at Storybook dining at Artist Point instead of 1900 Park Fare.

Also as my little sis is a massive Harry Potter fan we will be spending a day at Universal.

Finally, how do I go about booking fast passes online? I tried giving it a whirl to see if it worked but I got asked to link a reservation...when I did it said that booking had already linked. So when it gets to 60 days out am I just able to automatically get FPs...if needs be I can always call guest services but was just wondering how it worked. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

I’m going to go watch the football scores and cure this hangover! Hope everyone has a lovely day.

Love Tanz x

Happy New Year! And Happy Trip Year!!!

ADRs will be here before you know it! Yes you will be able to book at 60 days it will automatically open your FP window at 60 days out!

Happy New Year! And Happy Trip Year!!!

ADRs will be here before you know it! Yes you will be able to book at 60 days it will automatically open your FP window at 60 days out!

Happy New Year!

I can’t wait...they will soon be here! Thanks for letting me know about the FPs. I thought that might be the case but it’s good to know :thumbsup2

Anyways I have booked our flights!!

That's always an exciting step in the planning process!

There has been a slight change to the previous post in that we are going to be dining at Storybook dining at Artist Point instead of 1900 Park Fare.

I've heard great things about Storybook dining so hopefully you both will enjoy the restaurant.

I tried giving it a whirl to see if it worked but I got asked to link a reservation...when I did it said that booking had already linked. So when it gets to 60 days out am I just able to automatically get FPs...

Is your hotel reservation displayed on your MDE account? If so, then yes, the Fastpass page should be accessible 60 days out. So long as the site sees that you have an onsite or partner hotel, it'll become available at the right day.

Another change
Disney’s Beach Resort from 2nd-8 and then moving to Animal Kingdom Lodge for the remainder of my stay from 8th-12th September 2020!!

Oh My Goodness Tanz. I pulled up your PTR mainly because I am a huge United fan as well, and I love your avatar. Imagine my surprise as I read through and realized that we will be at AKL at the exact same time!! After multiple changes of my own, we have finally landed on AKL for our trip from September 8-12. I am actually coming down on September 4, but staying at SeaWorld and doing Discovery Cove before transferring to AKL when the rest of the family comes down. Waiting (not so) patiently for ADR's to open!

That's always an exciting step in the planning process!

Sure is...it makes it seems like it’s definitely happening :woohoo:

I've heard great things about Storybook dining so hopefully you both will enjoy the restaurant.

So have I! I watched a couple of vlogs on you tube and all the character interactions looked great especially with the evil queen. I’m looking forward to it!

Is your hotel reservation displayed on your MDE account? If so, then yes, the Fastpass page should be accessible 60 days out. So long as the site sees that you have an onsite or partner hotel, it'll become available at the right day.

Yes, it’s on the app and the home page of the website. I thought that might’ve been the case but just wanted to make sure...didn’t want it to get to 60 days out and have issues.

Oh My Goodness Tanz. I pulled up your PTR mainly because I am a huge United fan as well, and I love your avatar. Imagine my surprise as I read through and realized that we will be at AKL at the exact same time!! After multiple changes of my own, we have finally landed on AKL for our trip from September 8-12. I am actually coming down on September 4, but staying at SeaWorld and doing Discovery Cove before transferring to AKL when the rest of the family comes down. Waiting (not so) patiently for ADR's to open!

Oh my days...what a small world!! United aren’t doing so well at the minute but hopefully will go back to the derby performance soon enough!

Oh wow you’re at AKL the same time as us...will have to arrange to meet up for a quick drink or something. Tell me about the patiently (not so) patiently waiting haha! I started this PTR way too early! At least we’re in 2020 now so the trip is getting ever so slightly near!!

Hello :wave2:

Sorry for being away for so long but to be honest I haven’t really had much to update and have been watching lots of Disney vlogs and a few movies including Frozen and Beauty and the Beast. I’ve been listening to Disney music on Spotify and really want to watch The Little Mermaid again especially as we’ll be staying in A Little Mermaid room.

On planning news....drumroll...

:jumping1:

I have booked our ADRs and managed to get all the ones we wanted!! I struggled slightly with Storybook Dining so had to move it a day earlier and swap it with Akershus. Even then I only managed to snag an 8.40pm ADR but I’m going to keep checking to see if an earlier one becomes available.

:jumping1:

I have also been buying some more Disney shirts...tend to find a new buy on each of my shopping trips haha!

So first I bought this Simba top for when we move to AKL and explore AK

6F5DFE16-DD01-47A7-9CC5-D563CA09D985.jpeg

Then on my next shopping trip I got one with Mickey himself

0D17ED8B-3141-4CCA-ADEC-28B58AFAE87A.jpeg

The final shirt I bought this morning when purchasing a couple holiday buys (I’m going Malta for my birthday!). I love this Stitch shirt and had to get it!

BD38603F-82FE-4EC4-80C1-6950E00C6D7F.jpeg

I don’t know if you can tell from the photo but it has glittery ears - apologies for the poor quality photos but the lighting is not the best where I took them and I was in a rush as I was running late for work!

I’ve been checking the park hours for our stay and there are evening EMHs in MK on our arrival night. We would have been on an 8 hour flight so not sure if we’ll be up to it but I’m hoping we can view the castle on arrival night on this trip. We shall see what happens, depending on how the journey goes. A backup option is to stay at resort or go to Disney Springs.

Missy wants to do Universal so we will be spending one day visiting Harry Potter world as well.

This trip seems closer now (compared to when I first booked it anyway!)...can’t wait for the Disney magic and for Missy to experience everything for the first time!

Tanz princess:

Congrats on getting all the ADRs you wanted! Bummer you had to move your Storybook dinner up a night, but I guess that's better than not being able to get a reservation at all.

Love the Simba shirt? Is it from Primark? I was at the store last week and they had several Lion King outfits, but I couldn't find any shirts!

Malta for your birthday sounds awesome! ::yes::

Congrats on getting all the ADRs you wanted! Bummer you had to move your Storybook dinner up a night, but I guess that's better than not being able to get a reservation at all.

Love the Simba shirt? Is it from Primark? I was at the store last week and they had several Lion King outfits, but I couldn't find any shirts!

Malta for your birthday sounds awesome! ::yes::

Thanks! It was a bummer with the Storybook dining but at least we have a reservation and I’m going to see if an earlier time becomes available.

It is indeed from Primark! I got it a few weeks back and love the range they have had in store recently!

I can’t wait...should be a great trip! :goodvibes

Awesome! Congrats on the ADRs and the shirts are all super cute!

Thanks! I’m pleased with the ADRs and the shirts!

Just found your report. I am also going in Sept but the week after you. Today was my ADR day and I got everything I wanted . This trip I haven’t planned as carefully as I normally I do so I am sure I will be changing some ( especially after FP day ) . I totally get resort switching. I am always looking for the best deal I can find.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!