Site experiencing hacking?

jbock

Earning My Ears
I have gotten a few alerts from my browser that this site may be compromised as well as a bad redirect to malware - it happened when I was submitting feedback via contact us:

Here's the malware link that popped up:
DON'T CLICK THIS LINK IT'S JUST SO THE MODS CAN SEE THE ADDRESS - it's malware!

anricat

DIS Veteran
Yep, I got this as well this morning. This has happened to me intermittently in the past as well but it's been a few months. There are a couple of other threads about it. I had stopped following them because it wasn't really happening anymore, but it just happened to me this morning so I came back to find the older threads and reignite them.

• WdwJon

Bwv, Vwl
    DIS Lifetime Sponsor
    It's been happening to me for the last couple of weeks. Redirects for downloads to norton, adobe, drivers, etc.

disneyseniors

DIS Veteran
    I have been having these same problems for a while now, mostly Norton and Vikre security posts. They are annoying and you have to leave the site and get back in. I have even shut it down and restarted to no avail. I hope someone at the disboards can stop these hacking efforts. It is very annoying and I am about to just quit this site for a while. It doesn't happen on another well known Disney site. Please take care of this aSAP!

• mrs9toe

mrs9toe
    Is this still ongoing? I am new here and not sure what to click or not click.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.