Site experiencing hacking?

Yep, I got this as well this morning. This has happened to me intermittently in the past as well but it's been a few months. There are a couple of other threads about it. I had stopped following them because it wasn't really happening anymore, but it just happened to me this morning so I came back to find the older threads and reignite them.

It's been happening to me for the last couple of weeks. Redirects for downloads to norton, adobe, drivers, etc.

I have been having these same problems for a while now, mostly Norton and Vikre security posts. They are annoying and you have to leave the site and get back in. I have even shut it down and restarted to no avail. I hope someone at the disboards can stop these hacking efforts. It is very annoying and I am about to just quit this site for a while. It doesn't happen on another well known Disney site. Please take care of this aSAP!

Is this still ongoing? I am new here and not sure what to click or not click.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!