Site inspections at River Country?

That’s what this whole thread is about...
Sorry, I wasn’t very clear - I am not interested in buying DVC at River country but I am fascinated by if they’ll build & what it will look like when built and when it’ll end up being built (if at all) and once built will they add a boat stop or have a dedicated boat line just for River country, etc..

The only reason I put any weight into what the DVC guide had to say, is that he admitted that he didn't know much. But he did say that the hotels were definitely coming and also said that he would be surprised if any future new hotels didn't include some kind of DVC component. The point that he made was this....Riviera is going in front of Caribbean Beach. He said it was very possible that the lobby to CB will be inside of the Riviera, so it will be one big advertisement for DVC. People that love EPCOT will also be tempted to explore a hotel with up front access to it and will also be a good reason to think about DVC.

On another note, he also mentioned that due to the popularity of the new Star Wars hotel, he believed that there would only be limited stays such as 3 or 4 days allowed. I guess we will have to wait and see, but I suppose that Disney wants to expand and stay ahead of Universal.

On another note, he also mentioned that due to the popularity of the new Star Wars hotel, he believed that there would only be limited stays such as 3 or 4 days allowed. I guess we will have to wait and see, but I suppose that Disney wants to expand and stay ahead of Universal.

Not to hijack this thread, but I think he's spot on about the SW Hotel. I envision at least 2 night 3 day stay minimum, probably longer.

Not to hijack this thread, but I think he's spot on about the SW Hotel. I envision at least 2 night 3 day stay minimum, probably longer.
The initial leaked info suggested only 2 night stays. At $1000 per person per night.
Of course that could all easily change prior to opening.

I think they’ll allow longer stays but definitely not 1 night stays.
I think it depends on what exactly they want to accomplish with the place. Writing stories for the guests and organizing all of it will take a lot. And with the huge demand for it, I can definitely see a 2 day set experience to start. Then expand it out as demand thins and prices raise.

Actually just the opposite. He mentioned that there would be a limit on the length of the stay. He mentioned that there would be a complete story from check in to check out.

Actually just the opposite. He mentioned that there would be a limit on the length of the stay. He mentioned that there would be a complete story from check in to check out.
Well, if this was the same guy that said the lobby for the Carribean Beach might be in the Riviera he doesn't have much credibility.

I think it depends on what exactly they want to accomplish with the place. Writing stories for the guests and organizing all of it will take a lot. And with the huge demand for it, I can definitely see a 2 day set experience to start. Then expand it out as demand thins and prices raise.

I've always assumed this is the way it would work. It's a two night experience and that is it. Like a cruise, you can't choose to stay on an extra day. Now, I don't think they would prevent you from booking it twice in a row, but I am not sure the amount of variation would by that huge doing it twice.

The only reason I put any weight into what the DVC guide had to say, is that he admitted that he didn't know much. But he did say that the hotels were definitely coming and also said that he would be surprised if any future new hotels didn't include some kind of DVC component. The point that he made was this....Riviera is going in front of Caribbean Beach. He said it was very possible that the lobby to CB will be inside of the Riviera, so it will be one big advertisement for DVC. People that love EPCOT will also be tempted to explore a hotel with up front access to it and will also be a good reason to think about DVC.

Sounds like he is a BSer..... CBR's lobby will not be in Riviera, and there is no popularity of the star wars hotel until they start operating.....or at least announce price and package.....

You may have seen the posts in another thread regarding Mickey's Backyard BBQ closing. For those who haven't, MBYBBQ will officially close beginning 1/1/19. Most think this is a result of the new DVC project at FWC. things might be heating up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter