Site won't remember my ID and password

I manually deleted 4 disboard cookies. I'll let you know if it worked. I don't want to get rid of all my cookies.

I'll update my post after I determine if the fix is lasting. I anyone else wants to try what I did
Tools--Internet Options--Browsing History--settings---view files use big search toolbar near top---search for disboards Delete each item one by one.

Doing a full scan won't hurt but everyone having a problem doesn't have an issue with malware.

Another thought I use Avira AV. It recently had flagged some items as possible threats. Sometimes a false positive can cause problems probably not in this case.

I'll be curious to see if that works

There are advantages with other browsers. BUT a site should work with IE.

As I said before, I believe this is related to all recent patches that Microsoft applied. I have many of my clients with large forums who are in the same situation. So the current issue is a known one.

I'm pretty sure Microsoft will not regress their changes. :)
Uninstalling those patches is pointless also since they were designed to protect your computer.

I manually deleted 4 disboard cookies. I'll let you know if it worked. I don't want to get rid of all my cookies.

I'll update my post after I determine if the fix is lasting. I anyone else wants to try what I did
Tools--Internet Options--Browsing History--settings---view files use big search toolbar near top---search for disboards Delete each item one by one.

Doing a full scan won't hurt but everyone having a problem doesn't have an issue with malware.

Another thought I use Avira AV. It recently had flagged some items as possible threats. Sometimes a false positive can cause problems probably not in this case.

I went through and tried this around 9:30 this morning (central). I looked through all the browsing history and couldn't find ANY reference to disboards, which seemed strange since I'm here all the time. Thought oh, well, and went out of it. However, (and I probably shouldn't even tempt fate and say this), I have stayed logged in since then! Nearly 5 hours! :banana: I'll let you know how long it lasts!

Ok, I did the cookies delete like above. It wouldn't let me delete one from today so I thought that I had a window open but didn't.

Now, I don't know how to do a full scan other than my anti virus/ spyware program. First off, I never use IE to go on the internet. I use AOL. I have Webroot and do a full scan every Monday.

That didn't work for me. I deleted the cookies, posted and then logged out of AOL. Just came back on and in that two minute span, it didn't remember me.

I am active on Trip Advisor and have zero problems with them. (hope I can mention the forum, sorry mod if I was wrong)

Edited to say that I once again logged off AOL, did my laundry, came back, relogged on again and it remembered me. Cross your fingers!!

I'm at almost 7 hours! :cool1:

Although I did find that by installing and uninstalling Chrome it made my hyperlinks stop workout in Outlook so just spent a half hour finding and installing the patch for that. Sigh. Think I got it now, but have about 10 things added to my desktop that I'm afraid to delete!

Alex, maybe whatever you did last night worked?! :thumbsup2

oops, had to sign in this time. :headache: Well, at least I made it much of the day. Guess I'll start counting again from here!

Seems to be working now. All day yesterday I didn't have to sign in :banana::banana:

Alex Thanks for whatever you all did.:woohoo:

My entire computer shut itself down randomly last night (it likes doing that :rolleyes: ) and when I restarted it all this morning, I was STILL logged in! :thumbsup2

I am still having to log in. But I am not getting times out and if I keep the dis up and come back to it I dont have to relog in.

So some what of a help for me I guess.

Once I deleted the disboard.com cookie I was able to login. Now I can make that post the answer the question about which lens to use on the rides! :lmao:

Later,
Dan

Looks like the issue is resolved for me as well. Logged in last night to post something, and when I came back here this morning, I was still logged in.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter