Size of rooms--RPR vs. HRH and PB

slpeters

DIS Veteran
So I've read several times that the rooms are particularly small at RPR which is where we are booked. It's just the two of us so I guess my question is: are they small with a family of four or actually small. If we don't really expect to be able to do a lot in the room other than sleep and get ready in the morning are we still going to feel cramped? It's actually one of the cheapest hotel rooms I've booked in a while, which initially I was excited about but now I'm starting to feel worried.

I wouldn't be the least bit worried about it with two people. We stayed at PBH for 4 nights, then a couple nights away then RPR for our last night as I wanted to try it out, but wasn't sure about the smaller room size as I had read much of the same things as you. However, it was more than ample space for the three of us - I will definitely be looking at booking it for a week for our next trip. We loved the resort and i had the best night sleep of the whole trip at RPR. (As a side note, I found the actual room was not that much bigger at PBH - a lot of the additional square footage was in the bathroom).

As mentioned above, with only 2 of you, the room size for any of the 3 should be fine. The average standard room size at RPR is 335 sf., at HRH it is 375 sf. and PBR is 450 sf. Though each does have larger rooms if you want to pay for more space.

We stay there with 5 (2 adults, 3 kids under 10) and it's a wee bit cramped for us. But most standard hotel rooms are. In no way would I consider it small for two. Enjoy your stay. Despite the logistics we enjoy staying there.

You'll be completely fine with just two. It's a nice hotel. We stayed there with one DS before and that worked well. Last week we had both sons with us and used a roll-away cot. That got a little tight, but we actually managed to fit it better than I would have thought.

We've stayed at all three with a family of four and were fine. Any hotel room for the four of us is a little tight but it worked. PBH is much bigger and noticeable for the four of us but for two you'll be fine!

We’ve never found the rooms particularly small, even when there are 3 of us when our son comes with us.

But for 2 people it’s absolutely fine.

Standard room sizes from room layout pictures.
RPR = 335 sq. ft.
HRH = 375 sq. ft.
PBR = 450 sq. ft. (most extra space is in bath area)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter