Skinny Cow!!!!

minnieandmickey

Queen of the run on sentence!
I have found a new ice cream sandwich that is to die for if any of you are on WW. Now the chocolate and the vanilla ones are ok, but the peanut butter cups are soooooooo gooooooood! I let my son have one of these and he said it tasted like the new oreo cookies that are out(the peanut butter chocolate ones). And the best thing is they are only 3pts a piece. Just when I thought ice cream was totally taboo I found these. Oh and by the way it has been 8 weeks and I have lost 15 lbs! Yay me! :D

MinnieandMickey,

Congrats on the 15lbs!!! That is wonderful, I've been doing WW for 12 weeks and have lost 18. I even made my 10%, it is such a great feeling. Skinny Cows are really good, but I've never been able to find the Peanut Butter ones. I'll just have to keep looking. Keep up the good work.

Are they actually called "Skinny Cows?" I have heard people talk about these but haven't had a chance to really look for them.

I love Skinny Cow products!

Do they have the Dulce du leche ones in your area? They are amazing.

Here is the website if anyone is interested -- http://skinnycow.com/

But beware -- my local Weight fudge bars and they are 2 points not 1 point! Supposedly the company is going to relabel the products.

I still love them even at 2 points. But it does make me wonder if the sandwiches are more than 2 and 3 points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter