Skipper Canteen ADR in September

mandis77

DIS Veteran
Anyone know what's up with Skipper Canteen ADR's in early September? Trying multiple times and days and getting no availability.

Are you looking for dinner ADR's on days MK closes at 6 pm?

No we are going on a day MK is open until 9.... But just to investigate I tried all different times and dates the week we are in WDW and was still getting nothing. I booked LTT instead for dinner but we were hoping to try Skipper Canteen.

No we are going on a day MK is open until 9.... But just to investigate I tried all different times and dates the week we are in WDW and was still getting nothing. I booked LTT instead for dinner but we were hoping to try Skipper Canteen.

Now that's interesting. There have been several posts that there were no dinner ADRs anywhere in MK for Sept on any night. Theories were they were still trying to decide what to do with dinner ADRs for party nights, BUT if you were able to get LTT, that no longer makes sense.

Now that's interesting. There have been several posts that there were no dinner ADRs anywhere in MK for Sept on any night. Theories were they were still trying to decide what to do with dinner ADRs for party nights, BUT if you were able to get LTT, that no longer makes sense.

I booked LTT for Sept 10, the other restaurants have availability too with the exception of SC. MDE is showing MK is open until 9pm that day (at least for now). But I know what you're saying, I've had to move my park days all around we are there Sept 6-11 and MK is only open late one of those days!

Never mind - must have been a glitch this morning I was able to get an ADR for Skipper Canteen on Sept 10 just now.

I have been trying to get LTT on 9/9 at 5pm for dinner before we enjoy MNSSP
I have also been trying to get SKipper Canteen on 9/14

I cant get any MK restaurants to pull up for dinner on 9th we assume its bc of MNSSHP
I can get Skippers to pull up on my app but it goes into error everytime I try to book the time I want it goes into error, when I try to do it on computer it wont let me even access that date! Something is very screwy with the systems right now well last several days

I've been trying to get the late afternoon (4:30 or 5:00) of 9/18 and it will not list it as an option either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter