Skyliner and City Mini GT double stroller

keatmon

Earning My Ears
I know this has been asked previously but I'm wondering Jc anyone has actually attempted to board the Skyliner with a double stroller. I'm specifically wondering about the City Mini GR double strollers (the ones that most of the stroller rental companies have). The specs say they are 29.75" wide so it could be a tight squeeze if there is only 30" clearance in the gondolas. I just want to be prepared if we have to fold it up and carry it on. It wouldn't be the end of the world but we are renting a car so we could always just drive to the parks but we thought the Skyliner would be fun.

The clearance through the gondola door is 32 inches to meet ADA (handicapped) requirements. So you should have no trouble pushing the stroller in..

I know this has been asked previously but I'm wondering Jc anyone has actually attempted to board the Skyliner with a double stroller. I'm specifically wondering about the City Mini GR double strollers (the ones that most of the stroller rental companies have). The specs say they are 29.75" wide so it could be a tight squeeze if there is only 30" clearance in the gondolas. I just want to be prepared if we have to fold it up and carry it on. It wouldn't be the end of the world but we are renting a car so we could always just drive to the parks but we thought the Skyliner would be fun.
This afternoon the cm at the IG station entrance told a Guest that all double strollers had to be folded for boarding.

I'm curious : if you choose (or have) to fold the stroller, do you have to go through the ''relugar'' line. Not trying to skip anyone here, just want to make sure :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!