Skyliner Epcot to Riviera

wendydarling826

DIS Veteran
We will be riding the Skyliner from the IG to Riviera. What is the approx time? I found the time from RR to IG, but I’m not sure if it is the same or if it makes a loop that would make it a longer trip.

We will be riding the Skyliner from the IG to Riviera. What is the approx time? I found the time from RR to IG, but I’m not sure if it is the same or if it makes a loop that would make it a longer trip.
8 minutes if there are no stops or slowdowns. That's just in the cabin, not including walking the queue or walking to/from the stations. Should be the same both ways.

Should be about the same. Both directions use the same pylons

We did this for our New Years Day brunch at Riveria. Took no time at all. Riveria is the first stop too. About took as long to walk from BWI to the IG terminal as it did to ride all the way to Riveria. And that's a quick walk! LOL

When we headed back to IG, we opted to ride down to CBR station and swap to the IG route there, rather than get on the IG route at Riveria. Mostly just to check out the rest of the line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!