Skyliner or bus?

MudBud

Mouseketeer
We have an 8:20 breakfast ressie at Epcot at Garden Grill. Should we take the bus or skyliner?

Last I saw, the Skyliner was opening at 8am. That would be a tight connection to Garden Grill at 8:20.

Oh I never even thought of that! I figured they’d start early like the buses. Thanks!

We have an 8:20 breakfast ressie at Epcot at Garden Grill. Should we take the bus or skyliner?
What resort are you staying at?

Remember that the bus will drop you off at the front of Epcot, which is closer to Garden Grill.

What resort are you staying at?

Remember that the bus will drop you off at the front of Epcot, which is closer to Garden Grill.

Pop Century
Google says it's only 0.1 mi. difference.

This past week, Skyliner has been opening at 8am. If they move it back to an earlier start before your trip, I'd go with Skyliner. It would be reasonably safe to be at the Skyliner station 45 minutes before ADR. For the early bus, I think you'd want to allow an hour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter