Skywalker wines

allaboutthemouse

DIS Veteran
Hello :wave:
I think Skywalker wine can be purchased at Mickey’s Pantry in Disney Springs and somewhere in Hollywood Studios, but does anyone know the price on a bottle? Can’t seem to find that anywhere.
TIA!

Hmmm....I didn't look in Mickey's Pantry last month while we were in WDW, but I did have the Skywalker Sommita Pinot Noir at F&W last September. I *think* it was one of the more expensive bottles I looked at, somewhere upwards of $60, if memory serves. A glass of it was $13 at F&W and I had it in a pinot flight. I wound up buying a bottle of the Chappellet Mountain Cuvee Bordeaux as a gift for my SIL. That was $36 and one of the "cheaper" bottles.

I would check the F&W offerings this year when they come out. They may have it again, especially with all the SWGE stuff going on.

You can also try to call Mickey's Pantry directly and ask. I know I did this a few years ago when a friend wanted me to pick up a case of Once Upon a Vine for her, before we had it available here.

Don't, just don't. Tried the flight last year. Top to bottom, just not good. About what I expected. I knew better, but tried them anyway. Save your money and try something else.

The Skywalker Chardonnay I bought at the Hollywood Studios Launch Bay was 49.00/bottle last March. I enjoyed it. :) And the Skywalker label on the bottle is fun to have as a Star Wars collectable as well. They do deliver it to the package pickup outside the front gate and you pick it up from there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter