Sleeping options for 3.5yo

Can you use the "mattress" from the pack and play as a bed on the floor?

Pack n play mattresses are extremely thin (I assume for infant safety) and not soft at all. I can’t imagine that would be an ideal sleeping surface for anyone.

Kingdom Strollers has inflatable toddler beds...that might be something for OP to look into.

My 3 oldest stayed in cribs until almost 4 (even had a bed in their room, wouldn’t transition until we physically removed the crib). Our twins were in beds by 2, they were climbers. I’d rent a crib, vacations aren’t a great time to mess with routine.

35" seems tall for a pack n play. My older son did not sleep comfortably in a pack n play at that height and even a little smaller. My younger son is currently 31" and he doesn't have much more room to go before he is too big. The pack n play and the the cribs Disney provide are both smaller than a full size crib. We got a real crib last time we stayed at the GF and it definitely wasn't as big as our cribs at home. I'm not sure how far away your trip is, but I wouldn't count on your 3.5 year old being comfortable in the pack n play, even if she is small for her age. The Murphy bed is a consideration, but you can't use bedrails on that and it is somewhat narrow. Granted, it isn't a long fall to the ground. I would put the 3.5 yr old in the middle of the sofa bed and the 6 year old on the Murphy bed. This is probably what I will do with my boys on our next trip (they are 4 and 2).

I used the pack n play last year for my ginormous 20 month old (she was somewhere between 35 and 38 inches), but I'm pretty sure that was one of the LAST times she slept in a pack n play.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!