Sleepy Hollow Refreshments - Nutella Waffle Sandwich

mnwdwfans

Earning My Ears
Hello all, last trip I was in trouble with the Mrs. ... Sleepy hollow refreshments stopped service the Nutella waffle sandwich at 6pm, which i was unaware of.

Fast forward to this January, we will be visiting for the After Hours event. My lovely bride just reminded me of the anguish caused last trip by my error in planning.

Does anyone know if there is still a cut off time for this wonderful item, if so what is it?

Please Disboarders, you're my only hope!!

Wow, that’s too bad.
This summer, I ordered one right before HEA.
Was the early cutoff on a MNSSHP night?

(Although an early Gaston’s closing left me without giant cinnamon rolls to go one night :( )

Last edited:
I don’t know about cut off times but the churro ice cream sandwich was an amazing snack that my daughter and I shared from there. We both wished we had our own. Neither of us wanted the other eating it lol. Messy but delicious!

Had no idea there was a "cut-off" time for certain "all-day" items at QS restaurants.

I think your bigger problem will be whether or not Sleepy Hollow will even be open for the After Hours event. Lots of places close for those events.

I wonder if they ran out. I have tried to get one before later in the day, maybe evening, and they were out:(

I have never seen a cut off time for this treat and I have it every visit. I had one at midnight last week at MNSSHP. I was their very last guest and they were still serving it.

They did have a breakfast waffle that had egg and ham or something at one point and that one I recall having a timeline for availability.

Last edited:

My daughter was upset with me last trip because she did not get one. It is going to be our first stop on our trip this Christmas. I am not a Nutella fan so I am supposed to get the chicken & waffles so SHE can try that too.

This is our first trip to WDW and the Nutella fruit waffle is the first ride I have scheduled for our first park day! :yay: I hope it’s as good as it’s sounds!
It really is! Freshly made waffle, fresh fruit and lots of Nutella. Never had a bad one :)

I am another HUGE fan of the waffle. I don't really care for berries, so I have them put just bananas on mine and it is so yummy!!!

Thank you all for the input.

I did do a little more digging and found that select waffles are only available from 11am-5pm, but that is the Sweet and Spicy Chicken and the Ham, Prosciutto and Swiss.

Needless to say, this will be the first stop upon entering the park for the DAH event to prevent me from sleeping in Pluto's house this visit.

My daughter was upset with me last trip because she did not get one. It is going to be our first stop on our trip this Christmas. I am not a Nutella fan so I am supposed to get the chicken & waffles so SHE can try that too.

I am not a fan of the Nutella, but I do love the waffle and fruit. I always ask them for no Nutella, and I end up getting extra fruit! I sometimes will get whipped cream also.

We encountered this one time too. I'd suggest you get one for breakfast just to be on the nutella and not dark side :-)

I second the idea of having it for breakfast. It's my go-to item in Magic Kingdom for a morning treat. So delicious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter