• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Slightly o/t but in a panic! :(

crazykk

Earning My Ears
We are booked to go for my dd's birthday we travel on 30th nov
Anyway we applied for her 1st passport and all ok with post office check and send.
I was expecting back this week so i called them and they said they have sent a letter to the person who countersigned!.. Well he hasnt recieved the letter yet but now im in right panic that we might not get the passport on time!
So what do i do if it doesnt? Also anyone else had this?
Passport office said shouldnt be a problem and i should get it once they recieve reply from countersign person but im still worried!

I wouldn't worry - I've read a very similar thing on another forum within the last couple of weeks. The passport did arrive almost by return of post, once the countersignatory had returned their letter to the Passport agency.

Theres still plenty of time :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter