Slimming World and Costco syns!

1andrea

DIS Veteran
i am joining SW Tuesday and started it today.

I've always done WW previously and recently done clean eating for a month which included unlimited nuts and I lost zero so I'm going to try and lose weight on SW now.

But I buy quite a bit of food from Costco and can't find out whether things from their are syns or free.

I've got Salmon Burgers from Costco for tea tonight (no breadcrumbs, basically salmon patties) and was wondering if anyone knows if they're free or syns?

I also love the chicken pad Thai and was wondering what that would be?

At the moment WW seems a lot easier as all you need is the nutritional info off the back of the packet!!

Thank you for any help or tips you can give me to get this stone and a half shifted asap!

Xx

You can do the same with slimming world. If you log into your account, choose the syns online section where you can either enter a well known food or nutritional information and it will tell you how many syns.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter